Home

Team progression?

This is a discussion on Team progression? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-05-2010, 03:37 AM   #1
Pro

CYST2000's Arena

OVR: 16
Team progression?

I hope that the dynasty problem from last year is fixed. You know? The one where almost every team would end up a B to A+ on OFF and DEF after a few years because players were progressing way too quick or too much. I really want that fixed this year.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-05-2010, 03:51 AM   #2
MVP

dan_457's Arena

OVR: 26
Re: Team progression?

I don't think it was actually player progression that was the problem, or are we talking pre-patch when the game was first released? Either way at the very least it's because the players are rated to high to begin with, especially the freshman and sophomores. So in that respect it'll will probably end up the same way.

-Cleveland Browns-

-Cleveland Cavaliers-
Old 07-05-2010, 10:20 AM   #3
Guns Up!

Solidice's Arena

OVR: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by CYST2000
I hope that the dynasty problem from last year is fixed. You know? The one where almost every team would end up a B to A+ on OFF and DEF after a few years because players were progressing way too quick or too much. I really want that fixed this year.
the problem was mostly the default player being rated to high, but they had a patch to change progression last year, it actually went the other way. after a few years, there were barely any teams in the "A's". though that doesn't matter as they likely tuned it differently for NCAA 11.
Old 07-05-2010, 10:45 AM   #4
Rookie

BuckeyesFan21's Arena

OVR: 3

Yeah, I am hoping that the team progression actually works well this time. It really ruins a dynasty that is years in.
Old 07-05-2010, 07:17 PM   #5
MVP

dan_457's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solidice
the problem was mostly the default player being rated to high, but they had a patch to change progression last year, it actually went the other way. after a few years, there were barely any teams in the "A's". though that doesn't matter as they likely tuned it differently for NCAA 11.
That was one of the things that i really disliked about last 10, I would be 8 years into a dynasty and the highest rated teams would be A- at best, even when i had the 1# recruiting class 4 years in a row my team was and A-.

-Cleveland Browns-

-Cleveland Cavaliers-
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »