Home

Taking questions for NCAAF11 - Answered July 9th

This is a discussion on Taking questions for NCAAF11 - Answered July 9th within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-09-2010, 01:25 PM   #33
Rookie

whoisdo's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Taking questions for NCAAF11 - Answered July 9th

Quote:
Originally Posted by LHaze30
Is it possible to watch an online dynasty game between 2 users? Are sliders working in online dynasty between 2 users? Are the computer teams making good recruiting decisions on the hardest recruiting level? ie. not going after 6 qb's....etc.
I haven't explored too much into that part of the Online Dynasty yet, but I didn't see an option when I skimmed through it. I haven't checked how the QB is recruiting yet, but I'll check that after a few more games in the season.

Quote:
Originally Posted by auburn23jv
In the game will I be able to run the toss sweep as easily as i do in the demo?

will there be realistic attendance in an offline dynasty? such as only 20,000 people at a UAB home game
Haven't had much success with the sweeps unless I set them up right. Running them over and over is going to get you owned, but you can still pull off 3-4 yard gains if you're skilled enough. Did find a few that were CRAZY open, but may have been because I had been setting them up.

Realistic attendance was in last year though, right? I mean, I can still check if you want.. but thought that was part of last year's version.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fsufan4423
Crowd sounds!!!! The demo is too quite, is the crowd in to the game this year!
Crowd noise is definitely apparent lol. I've been playing a lot of games at the swamp, and when my Gators are doing well, it's pretty loud.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigD
Is there FINALLY some type of National Championship celebration? PLEASE!!!!!!!
Confirmed in a previous trailer, I do believe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by j_tinkler21
Probably a dumb question, but I'll ask it anyway. Has the coaching ladder aspect of dynasty improved at all? Meaning, if I go 10-3 or so with a 1* school, I don't get offers from 4* and 5* schools.

Thanks.
Now this is something I definitely haven't tried yet, but I can work on it if you'd like. Is there a certain team you'd like for me to try this with?
Old 07-09-2010, 02:14 PM   #34
Rookie

auburn23jv's Arena

OVR: 3

the realistic attendance i heard was in last years game, i just didnt get last years. srry for the communication mix up there. but thx for the info
Old 07-09-2010, 02:18 PM   #35
Banned

1GATORFAN4EVA's Arena

OVR: 4

I asked this question in another thread but it always just gets passed. Anyway my question was does fatigue effect you're players at all? Mostly the fast Qb's do they ever get tired if you run with them all drive or all game? Do they seem slower or effect there throwing? I was hoping so to cut down on cheesing
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-09-2010, 02:19 PM   #36
Producer - EA Sports

Bumble14's Arena

OVR: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1GATORFAN4EVA
I asked this question in another thread but it always just gets passed. Anyway my question was does fatigue effect you're players at all? Mostly the fast Qb's do they ever get tired if you run with them all drive or all game? Do they seem slower or effect there throwing? I was hoping so to cut down on cheesing
Yes. Also tired players have a higher fumble risk.
Old 07-09-2010, 02:21 PM   #37
Banned

1GATORFAN4EVA's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bumble14
Yes. Also tired players have a higher fumble risk.

Sweet thanks, Maybe that will cut down those people who want to use OSU an such...
Old 07-09-2010, 02:22 PM   #38
Rookie

I have a question? Are there more throwback jerseys in the game that arent being shown in teambuilder? Ex. Does Iowa have their throwback jerseys that they wore last year or does Georgia Tech have their white throwback helmet when Calvin Johnson was at Tech? Thanks
Old 07-09-2010, 02:33 PM   #39
Producer - EA Sports

Bumble14's Arena

OVR: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by frtylicks
I have a question? Are there more throwback jerseys in the game that arent being shown in teambuilder? Ex. Does Iowa have their throwback jerseys that they wore last year or does Georgia Tech have their white throwback helmet when Calvin Johnson was at Tech? Thanks
No and No. The only true throwback is the Oregon uni. Ohio State's pro combats look like throwbacks. Many teams do however have 2008/09 jerseys (like Central Michigan and Oregon).

Ga Tech only has their home and away, and Iowa is the same.
Old 07-09-2010, 02:35 PM   #40
Guns Up!

Solidice's Arena

OVR: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bumble14
No and No. The only true throwback is the Oregon uni. Ohio State's pro combats look like throwbacks. Many teams do however have 2008/09 jerseys (like Central Michigan and Oregon).

Ga Tech only has their home and away, and Iowa is the same.
Colorado and BYU has 'throwbacks'.(according to teambuilder)

Current Main Rotation: Destiny 2 (XB,PC), Division 2(XB) Baldur Gate 3(XB 4p Co-op run) HellDivers 2 (PC)
Games on the list to play: Too many to fit here

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »