Home

Reviews Prediction

This is a discussion on Reviews Prediction within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-06-2010, 01:29 AM   #9
MVP

OVR: 39
Re: Reviews Prediction

I think it will average about an 8.7 ish. It's looking pretty solid this year.
Old 07-06-2010, 01:42 AM   #10
Banned

OVR: 32

I have a feeling about this game. I actually believe that it will break 9 on all of the review sites.
Old 07-06-2010, 01:47 AM   #11
Banned

mrMagic91's Arena

OVR: 23

So you think NCAAF 11 will get the same rating as last years game, despite all of these improvements
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-06-2010, 01:59 AM   #12
Banned

OVR: 5

bo i believe that this game will be better as any other NCAA game before this and the demo is just awesome....from a scale of 1-10...my answer is 11
Old 07-06-2010, 02:33 AM   #13
Banned

OVR: 4

Sports game reviews, for me anyway, are absolutley worthless. let me explain..let's take the IGN review for Madden last year. They gave it a 8.9, a relatively strong score by most peoples standards. Heres their summary:

"Madden NFL 10 packs a lot of football under its 60 dollar price tag, especially if you have both the PS3 version and the PSP version. While some of the modes don’t perform as well as I’d like, every football fan will still be able to latch on to something for months of fun........ Madden NFL 10 doesn’t redefine the series or innovate in any monumental way, but that doesn’t stop it from being a truly great football game."

"Truly great football game?"...I played probably 3 or 4 games of Madden last year before I tossed it in the "do not play" stack...I thought it was horrible. Some folks like it but for me it's a boring, unresponsive snooze fest. Now the same same site gave BF 2 the exact same score and for a first person shooter, that's probably a solid score for that game. It's not the best FPS, but it's a fun, entertaining game (unlike Madden). Same scores, two different animals.

Sports games are so subjective that I think it's impossible to trust anyone's review of a sports game. One mans trash is another mans treasure. I would never make a purchase of a sports game based on someone's review...I would however buy a shooter based a review or a slew of good reviews. I guess I'm just to damn pickey about sports games.
Old 07-06-2010, 03:53 AM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 5

All I can say is wow. This is a lot different then playing madden. I started up in 09 and 10 playing online a lot and this is my first year playing this title NCAA football. This is so different it's not even funny. I have played the demo over and over and I'm getting used to it but I think it's solid. I have no desire to give it a number rating, but I think it's decent on the demo. If it's is fun online and I like it I'll play it all year because I only play a handful of games. Thanx, nice thread
Old 07-06-2010, 02:00 PM   #15
Banned

OVR: 2

i think few reviews coming up this friday and next monday on july 12 and tuesday on july 13
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-06-2010, 02:09 PM   #16
MVP

OVR: 39

I predict higher scores than last year on every site except one.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »