Home

Cheese and its ncaa 11 future

This is a discussion on Cheese and its ncaa 11 future within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-09-2010, 08:32 AM   #9
Rookie

jeffreyw1's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Cheese and its ncaa 11 future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackout863
I somewhat agree... Although its more realistic. I think formation subs will be exploited because guys will put all skill position players at every position for every formation
I agree with you on this one. I don't have the PS3, but my brother does and I see formation subs being cheesed. I play on the PS2 and I always used the formation subs when I was playing my dynasty. And when I did, I ran no huddle, but sometimes it was hard to sub in the right players. So, that could be a drawback to no-huddle, formation subs.
Old 07-09-2010, 09:39 AM   #10
Rookie

thehogue2's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wenkinator
The no huddle. But I don't play online so I won't have to worry about it.
Yea no huddle is gonna be the worst.
Old 07-09-2010, 09:50 AM   #11
Rookie

Crono139's Arena

OVR: 2

The new no-huddle system isn't catastrophic.

Both sides will get to choose any play from their playbook instead of just sticking to their audibles. It's not like one side will have a big advantage over the other now.

If anything, I believe that the offense will fatigue at a faster rate than the opposing defense.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-09-2010, 10:19 AM   #12
Banned

OVR: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by TN - BRAVES FAN
Formation Subs will be it I'm sure...

Yes I know am cheesy....but if possible I am planning on doing the following for formation subs....

Putting my QB in at punter on Max Protect Punt Pass

Fast running back or reciver in at full back on direct snap fake punts.

Also, will probably put my QB as a WR on WR Double Passes that aren't already in the wild cat formation.

I'll also put my starting QB in on Fake Pass Field Goals...

I will also put a fast WR at Tight End on some formations that use slant routes

Sometimes on HB Pass, I may put my backup QB as my running back, or fix the depth chart so that I can bring my backup QB in as my HB on some plays (I did this every once in awhile in NCAA 10)

In NCAA 10, I would sometimes run a 3 QB system by doing the follwing...Hopefully the formation subs make this easier...Here's what I had to do in NCAA 10 to make it work...

From the Wild Cat formation...
1) Leave your 1st string QB where he is.
2)Put your 2nd string QB as your starter at HB
3)Put your 3rd string QB as your 2nd WR
In Wildcat do the Package:QB(this way the other guy dosen't know it's Wildcat formation)
4)Make sure your real starting HB is your 2nd string HB for when you need real running plays.
^^ That...Formation subs, unless restricted, will be the new cheddar...Glad i never play online...I have no patience for stuff like that...

No offense to the above posted BTW. Was just a good example of formation sub cheddar.
Old 07-09-2010, 10:33 AM   #13
Banned

OVR: 6

Quote:

Yes I know am cheesy....but if possible I am planning on doing the following for formation subs....

Also, will probably put my QB as a WR on WR Double Passes that aren't already in the wild cat formation.

Sometimes on HB Pass, I may put my backup QB as my running back, or fix the depth chart so that I can bring my backup QB in as my HB on some plays (I did this every once in awhile in NCAA 10)

In NCAA 10, I would sometimes run a 3 QB system by doing the follwing...Hopefully the formation subs make this easier...Here's what I had to do in NCAA 10 to make it work...

In Wildcat do the Package:QB(this way the other guy dosen't know it's Wildcat formation)
4)Make sure your real starting HB is your 2nd string HB for when you need real running plays.
could i have this grilled with a side of mayo lol
Old 07-09-2010, 11:27 AM   #14
Rookie

Favre4435's Arena

OVR: 4
Icon13 Re: Cheese and its ncaa 11 future

Quote:

Do you play on 360 or PS3? Also, what's your gamertag? I'm starting a list of players to avoid and you just made it.... Congrats.
Old 07-09-2010, 11:35 AM   #15
MVP

TN - BRAVES FAN's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Favre4435
Do you play on 360 or PS3? Also, what's your gamertag? I'm starting a list of players to avoid and you just made it.... Congrats.
I'm not that stupid....I'm not giving out my name after posting about how big a cheeser I am.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-09-2010, 11:39 AM   #16
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
I'm not that stupid....I'm not giving out my name after posting about how big a cheeser I am.
So you can take advantage of as many people as possible in order to be ranked real high?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »