Home

Who Plays with Your Current School or Alma Mater?

This is a discussion on Who Plays with Your Current School or Alma Mater? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-10-2010, 11:11 PM   #57
Pro

OVR: 6
Re: Who Plays with Your Current School or Alma Mater?

I go to Northern Illinois and will play with them but Wisconsin is where my heart is and always will be, if money wasn't an option i would have went to school there.
Old 07-10-2010, 11:23 PM   #58
Rookie

flow32's Arena

OVR: 1

Grad from UK and always play with UK unless we have a online dynasty(play with alot of UK alummni in a dynasty, so UK is off limits)
Old 07-10-2010, 11:48 PM   #59
Rookie

scfan919's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by jd@os
Like I said, I went there too bro. "2001" is definitely one of the best entrances in college football (also said by Fox Sports and ESPN).

They should be pretty good on the game this year. That's the team my wife always plays with.
Yeah, I've been to all the home games since I was like 2 haha. My dad went there so we have had season tickets for forever haha going to be an incoming freshman this fall and will finally get to go to the student section. when me and my friends were little we would always sneak in there before games and talk about what it would be like when we became students there.

OT: Don't know how they left out "2001" as one of the intro's, it's open source now since it's an older song and it is possibly the best intro in college sports. "It's time for Carolina football!!!!"
R.I.P. Kenny McKinley #11 Forever Eleven
Old 07-11-2010, 12:45 AM   #60
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by jd@os
This question is posed to those who either attend or have graduated from college...do you play with the school you are attending / attended? And what school is it?

I graduated from the University of South Carolina and I grew up a fan of the University of North Carolina; I'll be playing with both teams as I do every year.
I got my undergrad from a school that doesn't have a football team but I will use WKU, which is where I'm currently going for my masters.
Old 07-11-2010, 11:07 AM   #61
Rookie

SSplinter9's Arena

OVR: 2

UNM freshman this fall. It'll be interesting to try and turn around a 1-11 program in dynasty. Even better when they absorb Boise State next year in the MWC.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-11-2010, 12:05 PM   #62
MVP

olemiss86's Arena

OVR: 12

I graduated from Ole Miss and I usually play with them. But after graduating, Ole Miss screwed me big time out of some money and other important things. So I'm more of a lean towards Auburn on this game since they are closer to home.
Old 07-11-2010, 12:25 PM   #63
1B, OF

Perfect Zero's Arena

OVR: 29

I go to Texas- Arlington, but I hate the University of Texas with a passion (and if you had to go to a rundown university like UTA, you'd understand). I was accepted to go to both North Texas and Tarleton State, but couldn't go due to costing more to live on my own. I play with North Texas and A&M a lot though.

Old 07-11-2010, 01:56 PM   #64
MVP

thescoop's Arena

OVR: 23

I stick with my Golden Eagles. Southern Miss to the top! I wasn't just a student there, I'm a fan. That's my team in NCAA and always will be.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »