Home

Is this the most excited you've been about NCAA for years?

This is a discussion on Is this the most excited you've been about NCAA for years? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
View Poll Results: Is this the most excited you've been about NCAA for years?
Yes, without a doubt I am pumped 171 79.17%
No, this verison will be like all the others, all hype, no fun 7 3.24%
I'm excited, but still a little iffy 36 16.67%
I want to be excited, but they've not shown me enough 2 0.93%
Voters: 216. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-11-2010, 12:06 PM   #1
MVP

thescoop's Arena

OVR: 23
Is this the most excited you've been about NCAA for years?

Ok, first off this is mainly for those us who haven't gotten an early copy of the game, but of course if you do just be honest about you excitement before hand.

I for one am very excited. A lot of things I was waiting on are in this year. Formation Subs are back, most all the stadiums (still missing a few bowl stadiums and I think two team stadiums that weren't ready in time for the game. The bowl stadiums for the most part should ALL be in, but I'll give that a pass). The 120 ways to play sounds great, roster editors got the game early, ESPN presentation. And the demo was pretty good and made me actually want the game.

This year really seems to be the year we get a true current gen NCAA game. Anyway, I can't wait till Tuesday. And then I can't play it till late that evening, but once I get done with work I'll be pretty worthless on my couch.

So what do you guys think?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-11-2010, 12:14 PM   #2
Rookie

twigstudios's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Is this the most excited you've been about NCAA for years?

Yes this by far for me is my most anticipated game. I'm loving what EA is doing with the series. For so long it seemed as if NCAA was Madden's little step-brother but now it seems to be standing on it's own and to me more fun to play. I honestly haven't been this excited since I bought my PS3 and couldn't wait to get my first next gen NCAA in 2008.

Waiting for Tuesday is killing me especially since I won't be able to make the midnite release and most likely will have to pick it up after work on Tuesday.
Old 07-11-2010, 12:19 PM   #3
Banned

OVR: 20

It's actually surprising to me how excited I am. I knew I'd be pumped, obviously, but this is definitely just as bad or worse than any previous year. Wasn't quite expecting that.
Old 07-11-2010, 12:22 PM   #4
MVP

thescoop's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by twigstudios
Yes this by far for me is my most anticipated game. I'm loving what EA is doing with the series. For so long it seemed as if NCAA was Madden's little step-brother but now it seems to be standing on it's own and to me more fun to play. I honestly haven't been this excited since I bought my PS3 and couldn't wait to get my first next gen NCAA in 2008.

Waiting for Tuesday is killing me especially since I won't be able to make the midnite release and most likely will have to pick it up after work on Tuesday.
I hear you on that twig. I'm broke, but gamestop is doing 25% on trades to preorder this game so I've got my games together and i am going there tomorrow to trade them in so I don't have to wait till friday when I get paid.

I mean I don't usually post polls, but my excitement made me want to see the pulse of the OS world. Glad to see I'm not alone in my uneasy long wait.
Old 07-11-2010, 12:25 PM   #5
Banned

dingleberryfinn's Arena

OVR: 7

i am always 100% excited in anticipation of NCAA, i know madden is considered superior but i would still rather play teh college version over pro if i were ever forced to choose only one
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-11-2010, 12:26 PM   #6
Banned

dopeboy206's Arena

OVR: 18

I'm hella excited been pumped for along time and even preordered this game. I'm just upset right now my xbox 360 has the RROD.
Old 07-11-2010, 12:26 PM   #7
RKO!!

PantherBeast_OS's Arena

OVR: 53

I'm happy for the big ungrades for presentation and all. I'm looking forward to getting to it tomorrow night at the midnight release.
Old 07-11-2010, 12:30 PM   #8
MVP

thescoop's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by dopeboy206
I'm hella excited been pumped for along time and even preordered this game. I'm just upset right now my xbox 360 has the RROD.
I'd be going and picking up the new slim then. Best Buy has 18 months no intrest on their card for stuff $249 and up so if you're broke, this can get you the system still, unless your credit sucks like mine.

Anyway, hope it works out for you so that you aren't even more depressed on Tuesday because you can't play the game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »