Home

Does your wife or girlfriend get madd at you for playing NCAA

This is a discussion on Does your wife or girlfriend get madd at you for playing NCAA within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-21-2003, 09:07 PM   #81
Rookie

Anotherplan's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Does your wife or girlfriend get madd at you for playing NCAA

I have to say, this is one of the funniest threads I've ever read. My fiance doesn't mind me playing my NCAA. She is used to it. She usually buys it for me. I guess when you've been together for as long as we have you just know each other. Besides, I give her money to shop during football season so she can leave me and my college gameday to be alone. So she has alot of clothes. *laffin* Anyway I play alot during the time she works and I make sure I cook her some dinner when she comes home. I work at nights on the weekends 12 hour shifts so I get my time in.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-21-2003, 09:41 PM   #82
MVP

tshelton's Arena

OVR: 7

I get to see my girlfriend maybe 3 times a week because of the distance between us so I never really play when she is here. But the other night I was talking to her on the phone with my hands-free thing for my cell phone and had both hands to play NCAA while talking to her
Old 08-22-2003, 11:11 AM   #83
Banned

OVR: 7

Quote:

tshelton said:
I get to see my girlfriend maybe 3 times a week because of the distance between us so I never really play when she is here. But the other night I was talking to her on the phone with my hands-free thing for my cell phone and had both hands to play NCAA while talking to her

'

Gotta turn off vibration though, and use a non-creaky game pad. Otherwise you will be caught. Take it from me. LoL

And then when you cuss out loud after throwing a pick. You hear "what?" You'll be like "Nah, I was just messing around"
Old 08-23-2003, 01:56 AM   #84
Rookie

quake1028's Arena

OVR: 1

No, not really.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »