Home

Gamefly

This is a discussion on Gamefly within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-12-2010, 02:36 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 2
Gamefly

what is gamefly like ? rent game is long as i want to play until cancel it ?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-12-2010, 02:47 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Gamefly

I've had Gamefly for a couple years and really liked it.

Like $15.95 for 1 game out at a time a month ($22.95 for 2, 29.95 for 3, $36.95 for 4). Once a game is shipped it arrives for me in 2 business days. NCAA shipped this morning for me, so I should get it Wed.

The key for getting new games is having no games in your Queue except the one you want AND having a spot open in your list of "Games out." So if you have the 2 game plan, make sure you only have 1 game out and have NCAA in your Queue before it released with no other games. I have done this for years and have always gotten the new game.

Keep it as long as you want. I had Battlefield Bad Company 2 for over 2 months. I wanted to buy it, but the price to buy it, $60, is 3 months worth of 2 games out at a time.

Only problem with EA games is they are including the codes that are only available for new game purchasers to unlock additional content. I have no problem with them doing this, makes perfect sense to me. But you obviously won't get the code with the rental. If you decide to buy the game from them while your renting it, its usually $40 to $45 for new games, you will be shipped the case and anything inside the case. That includes unlock codes and such.
Old 07-12-2010, 02:50 PM   #3
MVP

Tengo Juego's Arena

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manning
NCAA shipped this morning for me, so I should get it Wed.
I have had NCAA on my GameQ for the better part of the year. Still hasn't shipped out to me yet, today. I really dont look forward to waiting for the re-stock or returns.

Old 07-12-2010, 03:03 PM   #4
Don't Trust Influencers

ChubbyBanana's Arena

OVR: 46

There's already a lengthy discussion about gamefly in our Non-Sports Gaming Forums.

You can find the specific thread here:

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...2-gamefly.html

Closed.

Twitch Stream

Last edited by ChubbyBanana; 07-12-2010 at 03:05 PM.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »