Home

Data Download Failed?

This is a discussion on Data Download Failed? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-14-2010, 05:16 PM   #9
Rookie

canes2008's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: Data Download Failed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by laxman490
From another thread:

Hey NCAA Fans,

We have deployed a couple of server fixes tonight that I wanted to make you aware of (as of Wednesday, July 14th 10:45AM Eastern):

1. We had to bring down the Season Showdown Servers due to a crash some people were seeing. What that means is you will see an error message going into and out of some (or all) of your games you play. This WILL NOT affect anything other than Season Showdown stats, so do not worry about the error. We will fix this as soon as possible.

2. We've had to temporarily remove the ability the create custom rooms in our Online Lobbies. Again this was causing a crash some people were seeing. We will restore the ability to create rooms as soon as we have a fix in place, be assured this does not affect your ability to play games through our lobbies so feel free to continue to challenge anyone you see!

I apologize for any inconvenience these problems have caused and assure you we are working on fixes for these (and other) issues for NCAA Football 11. Thank you for playing our game and we are working hard to ensure this is the best NCAA Football game to date.

-Russ Kiniry
Designer NCAA Football 11
Thanks for the info
Old 08-08-2010, 08:50 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 0

that doesn't really answer any question
I'm having this message come up all over my game.. primarily my road to glory
Don't know what it means for my online stats or whatever else this game is suppose to have to offer..
Old 08-08-2010, 09:13 PM   #11
MVP

Roggie's Arena

OVR: 17

Why don't people use the search button?

All it means is stats won't be uploaded to Season Showdown. That's it. Nothing else. It doesn't mess with stats or anything.
Chicago Bulls
Detroit Tigers
Detroit Red Wings
Detroit Lions

Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »