Home

Is it NOT POSSIBLE to RESET the ROSTERS to default??

This is a discussion on Is it NOT POSSIBLE to RESET the ROSTERS to default?? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-14-2010, 06:33 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 17
Is it NOT POSSIBLE to RESET the ROSTERS to default??

Folks, does anyone know how to simply reset the game's rosters back to the default with all the players as numbers? I chose the AUTO NAME players and it now labels all the players in the game on the field which is distracting so I just want to revert back to the default rosters and cant figure out how to accomplish this at all

Is it NOT possible??

thanks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2010, 06:38 PM   #2
Rookie

luvlyzero's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Is it NOT POSSIBLE to RESET the ROSTERS to default??

Go to file management and go to load/delete files.
delete your roster and then immediately delete your profile
shut the game off and then turn it back on
Set up a new profile when it prompts you.
It's a pain in the butt to have to set up all your settings again, but that's the only way i've figured out how to reset them.

Hope this helps
Old 07-14-2010, 06:43 PM   #3
Banned

OVR: 17

WOW...thanks. I cant believe EA didnt just give a simple option like RESET ROSTERS (like they usually do in all their other games)

BTW before I do all this, could you help me with a simple question, I dont remember if the Player POS and NUMBER is displayed under the selected players during the gameplay or not. If it is, then I'll just live with the player names instead. I dont like minimal visual distractions during the action on the field and I just find the big white player names under the players a real eyesore and wish I could find an option to turn them OFF.

thanks for the help
Old 07-14-2010, 06:50 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 0

I didn't have to delete my profile when I reset the default roster. I just deleted the saved roster file, and then immediately turned off my system. When I started the game back up, the rosters were back to the defaults.
Old 07-14-2010, 07:22 PM   #5
Banned

AirLobo23's Arena

OVR: 16

Why would u need to turn ur console off? Just delete the saved roster file. No need to do anything more than that
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2010, 07:23 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 3

If you don't want to delete your saved roster, theoretically I would think this would work:

Make a new account on your PS3 or 360 (no idea if you can do that on 360) so you don't have your saved roster file anymore, save the default roster file (you might need to make an alteration to save it, just change someone's helmet or something), copy it onto your primary account, and you have a loadable default roster.
Old 07-14-2010, 07:24 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by AirLobo23
Why would u need to turn ur console off? Just delete the saved roster file. No need to do anything more than that
It auto-loads (although you can just enter any kind of game mode that resets the roster instead of turning it off, just start and quit a dynasty)

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »