Home

NCAA 11 ALL THINGS RECRUITING THREAD

This is a discussion on NCAA 11 ALL THINGS RECRUITING THREAD within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-14-2010, 08:09 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NCAA 11 ALL THINGS RECRUITING THREAD

Yeah, the advisor bonus is from the x2 bonus. The x2 bonus also includes the pipeline bonus points, so that's why it might look like it's not exactly x2.

One thing I've found from recruiting is that 2 star and 1 star recruits really suck this year =(. Like they are really terrible. Usually they are rated from the mid 50s to low 40s. idk how I'm going to build up bad schools.
Old 07-15-2010, 10:31 AM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 6

Anybody know what the unlocked padlock is that shows behind the players picture?
Old 07-15-2010, 10:45 AM   #11
Pro

OVR: 6

Do promises made to players that DONT commit to your school affect you? After my recruiting, under my pending promises, it shows all the promises I made. Both to the ones who committed to me and the ones who didnt.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-15-2010, 10:55 AM   #12
Rookie

xgentz's Arena

OVR: 0

I started a season with Minnesota (3 star prestige). So far, I have interest from only 1-2-3 star recruits. Assuming I have a good season and win the Big Ten, will I see better recruits interested in my school in the offseason/next season?
Old 07-15-2010, 07:57 PM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 1

^theres an achievement for it, so it can be done. most likely it would be easier with an instate prospect
Program Changer
Sign a 5-star QB or HB with a 2-star prestige school in a single team Dynasty (no ATH).
Old 07-15-2010, 09:51 PM   #14
Banned

msajeff's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by xgentz
I started a season with Minnesota (3 star prestige). So far, I have interest from only 1-2-3 star recruits. Assuming I have a good season and win the Big Ten, will I see better recruits interested in my school in the offseason/next season?
Small World. Started my days at Minnesota and with the new stadium figured I'd use them for the first time since the series began... I have two 4 star guys that have me in their top 5 including a QB that I picked out of the pack. I have a couple of 2 star guys and then a ton of 3 star guys that have me 1st or 2nd. Of course beating USC in Week 3 and beating ranked #24 could have something to do with the sudden uptick in interest
Old 07-15-2010, 09:54 PM   #15
MVP

Roggie's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by clayshime
Anybody know what the unlocked padlock is that shows behind the players picture?
Same as last year's game. Means some pitches have been unlocked.
Chicago Bulls
Detroit Tigers
Detroit Red Wings
Detroit Lions

Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »