Home

Will saving NCAA to my 360 hard drive...

This is a discussion on Will saving NCAA to my 360 hard drive... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-15-2010, 01:20 AM   #17
MVP

UATide's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: Will saving NCAA to my 360 hard drive...

Quote:
Originally Posted by sniperhare
I install all my games to the hard drive, it usually makes then run smoother.
What size hard drive do you have...?? Or do you just install the ones you mostly play then uninstall them when you get a new game?

This Is Alabama Football.
Old 07-15-2010, 06:04 AM   #18
Rookie

MoFroGT's Arena

OVR: 0

Does anyone know if it's possible to install to a Flash drive? My HDD is only the 20GB and is full of Rock Band stuff, only 900 mb left.
Old 07-15-2010, 10:42 AM   #19
#HTownTakeover #YWCF

coogrfan's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by sikolec
Yes it helps a ton! Here is pastapadre's analysis:

http://www.pastapadre.com/2010/07/14...ive-evaluation
"As always installing to the hard drive is recommended not just for load time improvements but also for the reduced noise and wear and tear put on the system."

This is the real key here, gentlemen, especially for those of us with older model 360's.
Old 07-15-2010, 11:40 AM   #20
Banned

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROLLTIDE1411
What size hard drive do you have...?? Or do you just install the ones you mostly play then uninstall them when you get a new game?
I had an XBox 360 with a 20GB hard drive and I've been installing and uninstalling games as I played more with one or the other. But lately as I've gotten more sports titles this got to be a pain as I wanted to play more than one in a short span of time. These days you can get a Microsoft 250GB hard drive for $119-$129 which is the same size as the one in the new XBox 360 slim. And yes, I know, it's overpriced compared to hard drives you can get. But I read about people having problems with those generic cheaper drives which don't always come with compatible transfer cords.

The official Microsoft one comes with the transfer kit and cord and couldn't be easier to transfer all your old data from your smaller drive to the larger one which needs to be done with the transfer cord before you install the new drive. The cord connects to the USB connection in the back of the XBox 360 and then to the new drive. You then put in the transfer disc and write from the old drive to the new. When done, you turn off your Xbox 360, take off the old drive and plug in the new drive.

I got mine just yesterday, and it took me less than 30 minutes to put in the new drive following the instructions. Yeah, it could be cheaper, but at about the price of two new games, I think it's worth it, and especially for those who still have the 20GB drive as I did.
Old 08-08-2010, 01:08 PM   #21
Rookie

rickypro's Arena

OVR: 4

Is this glitch going to be fixed with a patch?? It is frustrating as heck having these delays.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »