Home

School Entrances

This is a discussion on School Entrances within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-01-2010, 12:25 AM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: School Entrances

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1f6Jz...eature=related

Tennessee running through the 'T'.......100,000+ fans yelling as loud as they can when they run through, if they EVER put this in the game I think I'd have to pinch myself to make sure I wasn't dreaming, been waiting for that day for quite a while!
Old 08-01-2010, 12:27 AM   #18
MVP

RebelHog's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: School Entrances

Quote:
Originally Posted by jls0329
First I would like to say I do like this game. I have been an NCAA buyer since 2003 for Xbox. I missed 2002 because I did not have a PS2 at the time. I really thought for the first time that EA would get my school right. I graduated from ECU (East Carolina University) and I am unhappy that we got ousted from our authentic entrance. We have one of the most spectacular entrances in NCAA. Our entrance begins with purple smoke coming from a pirate ship, small fireworks (sparklers) from the ship, Purple Haze by Jimi Hendrix blaring from the stadium speakers, an actual pirate leading the team on the field, and a cannon going off before the pirates make their charge to the 50 yard line. Yes I know that Purple Haze could not be played because of copyright reasons. I do know that maybe the pirate ship cannot be displayed because of no updates to the stadium (we will have a horseshoe and new HD video board in the 10-11 season but it is not finished and I understand the abscense.) However I do not understand why EA failed to have purple smoke coming from the entrance at the least. I guess since we are not a dominate power house and we are in a weak football conference (ACC, SEC, Big East (I hope Skip loses every game at USF...) If you would like to see what I am talking about you may go to Youtube and search for "ECU entrance" or "East Carolina entrance" and you will see the spectacular entrance. Great game but no love for the little guys from Greenville!
Man, I love East Carolina fans. I interacted with some great people last year in our Liberty Bowl match up. Trust me, I know, we were lucky to win that game. ECU's intro is awesome, EA wants to capture the true heart of college football fans, they need to start listening to the fans. Great post.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »