Home

Alabama MLB #35

This is a discussion on Alabama MLB #35 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-15-2010, 01:09 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 4
Alabama MLB #35

Ok is he really that good?! Sophomore 95ovr and 93 SPD!! Really?!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-15-2010, 01:11 AM   #2
THE Standard in CFB

Bamafan3723's Arena

OVR: 26
Re: Alabama MLB #35

There's a whole separate forum dedicated to roster discussion:

NCAA Football Rosters
Old 07-15-2010, 01:12 AM   #3
MVP

dan_457's Arena

OVR: 26

No, offense but This Dead horse has been beaten a ton already. Alamaba's overrated in every category, the ratings are off for a lot of teams.

-Cleveland Browns-

-Cleveland Cavaliers-
Old 07-15-2010, 01:14 AM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 4

Could You possibly transfer this thread?! Thanks
Old 07-15-2010, 02:38 AM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 2

i know this isnt the forum but i got nothin else to do until the rosters are up and i can start my dynasty so.... yes #35 Nico Johnson is that good. He is a beast but he is a JUCO Senior not a sophomore. Also, Bama is not overated in every category, they just kick *** in every category. Seriously, are backups could beat 90% o the teams out there. That includes some of the powerhouses. Maybe not in this game but on paper in real life.... Bama will repeat.

I hope......
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-15-2010, 02:40 AM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamaphant83
i know this isnt the forum but i got nothin else to do until the rosters are up and i can start my dynasty so.... yes #35 Nico Johnson is that good. He is a beast but he is a JUCO Senior not a sophomore. Also, Bama is not overated in every category, they just kick *** in every category. Seriously, are backups could beat 90% o the teams out there. That includes some of the powerhouses. Maybe not in this game but on paper in real life.... Bama will repeat.

I hope......
Nico isn't a Juco player. He committed out of Andalusia High School as part of the 2009 recruiting class. He will be a true Sophomore
Old 07-15-2010, 02:50 AM   #7
Lie,cheat,steal,kill: Win

trobinson97's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamaphant83

I hope......
Wow, how wrong can you be? You just started following the Tide? I mean, there isn't even a Juco linebacker on the team for you to get him mixed up with.

To answer the OP, no he shouldn't be rated that highly. He's rated higher than the best linebacker on the team Dont'a Hightower.

Good luck finding the roster forum and the other threads dedicated to the disgust over Bama's roster.

SteamID - Depotboy

...2009, 2011, 2012, 2015, 2017, 2020....
What a run
Roll Tide

Old 07-15-2010, 02:53 AM   #8
Banned

OVR: 3

I agree Bama is a bit overrated but the guy was right in that Saban is such a great recruiter that he could probably beat most teams with his backups in on D, heck, a lot of the players he starts this year didn't start last year so he is going to be pretty much doing just that IMO.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »