Home

Most anticipated/feared game on your schedule...

This is a discussion on Most anticipated/feared game on your schedule... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 07-16-2010, 06:26 PM   #9
@HoundsOfHowl

HoundsOfHowl's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Most anticipated/feared game on your schedule...

As always, Volunteer fans know that usually the winner between the UF - UT game is always going to go to the SEC championship. *depending on the season* I'm doing an Online Dynasty right now, and my friend who is Florida has been in my OD's for 2 years now. We are tied 1-1 on Florida UT games. This will be the big game for me this season on the OD.
Old 07-16-2010, 06:29 PM   #10
Midtable shrug

NoDakHusker's Arena

OVR: 47

Playing as Washington State for my first dynasty. [Currently]#3 Oregon, easily my most feared game. Wazzu isn't exactly good so I'm really hoping to just avoid embarrassment on my own turf.
So far in the non-conference games the Pac-10(except me and UCLA) are looking really good. I'm not sure if I'll survive the conference schedule! lol.
I'm 3 weeks in and my combined opponent record stands at 22-10. Ugh, it will be a rocky road for the Cougars in 2010.
Old 07-16-2010, 06:33 PM   #11
Rookie

twigstudios's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falconeer99
Just beat LSU in a surpisingly easy game, 38-17. Georgia next. Bring it on Twig...
PS3 or 360? If I played online, I might have just taken that challenge.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-16-2010, 06:37 PM   #12
Pro

skow05's Arena

OVR: 9

Playing as Michigan, most anticipated/feared games:

1.) Ohio State - Always a deciding factor on whether we have a "successful" season or not. We've lost 6 in a row to the Buckeyes, so stopping that streak is going to be a handful! Hopefully I can play them tough, but I feel like I'm going to be blown out considering the way I played Indiana on the road.

2.) Notre Dame - This has always been my second favorite rivalry game. Their offense is going to be a challenge to stop this year, should be a shoot-out and an overall entertaining game to play. Plus Te'o Manti patrolling the middle of the field should present a challenge for us. (lost this game 28-21 in overtime)

3.) Michigan State - Evenly matched, Spartans have the advantage, especially since the game is in East Lansing. Need to buck the two year win drought against MSU to keep my approval rating high, since I am anticipating losses to 2 other rivals. (Ohio St, ND) This game should be a blast to play as I always get amped up to play our in-state rivals.

4.) Penn State - Very tough team, should breeze by us without a hiccup. Playing in Happy Valley presents them with a huge advantage, but in the end it will be their talent on the field that will be too much for us. If I could steal a W here it would be HUGE.

We also have Iowa and Wisconsin, both at home, which should be very tough games to win.

I'm hoping to go 4-4 in conference, 7-5 overall:
Connecticut W (17-6)
@ ND L (28-21)
UMass W (45-7)
Bowling Green W (26-7)
@ Indiana W (31-21) stole this one with some late defensive heroicsMSU W (projected)
Iowa L (projected)
@ Penn State L (projected)
Illinois W (projected)
@ Purdue W (projected)
Wisconsin L (projected)
Ohio State L (projected)

Goals are to get a bowl bid, beat both MSU and Ohio State.

Cowboys

Knicks
PSN - Skow
Old 07-16-2010, 06:41 PM   #13
Rookie

Dr.Mantis Toboggan's Arena

OVR: 0

I'm in an online dynasty with some friends and I'm playing as Penn State. My most anticipated game is vs Bama because im playing against another user. He is not nearly as skilled as me or my other friend thats why we let him run with Bama, however it should be an **** battle. I've been in practice mode for the past 2 days trying to figuere out a way to slow down Ingram.
Old 07-16-2010, 06:54 PM   #14
Banned

dingleberryfinn's Arena

OVR: 7

gonna see what i can do for mississippi state in a five year dynasty
they got georgia, florida, & defending national champion bama scheduled ,not to mention auburn, lsu, arkansas, & ole miss
don't guess i'll be bowling for at least two years
mayhaps i should hope to be invited to C-USA
Old 07-16-2010, 06:54 PM   #15
Rookie

CrossTown's Arena

OVR: 1

As for the actual, upcoming season, Virginia Tech has a few great games schedules. The opener against Boise St. at a neutral site is going to be the make or break game. Win it, and VT has a great shot at going undefeated this year. Lose, and we're probably looking at yet another 10 win season. Remember, VT was leading Alabama in going into the 4th quarter last year, so this team is no slouch.

I'm also excited to play Georgia Tech. We lost last season but this year it's at Lane so it should be a totally different game. And the game against North Carolina. NC spoiled my first Thursday night game at Lane, and I will never forget it.

These games apply for my dynasty of course as well. I already played and beat Boise, and we'll see how the rest turn out.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-16-2010, 07:01 PM   #16
All Star

Gosens6's Arena

OVR: 26

Playing my Dynasty with Arkansas in year 2. Both years iv'e had Alabama on my schedule as the fourth game and I won both times.

The last game we had was an incredible 5 OT game at Alabama which I won by intercepting a pass to the endzone.

Iv'e never had a more exciting game in my NCAA life. I was ranked #4 and they were of course #1 but after that win I propelled strait to 1. Easily the funnest dynasty iv'e ever played.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »