Home

No Fight ON!?!?

This is a discussion on No Fight ON!?!? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-17-2010, 08:17 PM   #33
Banned

DOSMedia4SC's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: No Fight ON!?!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMERICAN_DREAM
im pretty sure usc cheated. i didnt look into the situation much because i dont really care enough. but there has to be more to it for than just one guy paying bush and the agent. the ncaa doesnt go after national powers like that for just one player getting paid by a random guy. the ncaa dropped the hammer on SC. there's more to it that hasnt been released or your overlooking, maybe even misinterpreted.
Read it.
Read the entire report if you would like. Its the official release from the NCAA. There is absolutely no more to it. Thats all it is.
I heard the news a day before the report came out and I thought the same, "oh man what are we missing here, something else had to of happened."

I spent a long *** time reading the report, got to the end and my only reaction was, "WTF!"

Also after your done reading it you will realize some of the evidence they use is the biggest load of crap.
Old 07-17-2010, 08:19 PM   #34
Banned

OVR: 1

i wont read it. but carroll bolted once the investigation brewed up. but im not accusing him of anything. he got a very good offer from the seahawks.
but i will say usc had to have cheated because the ncaa tries to protect the big time schools. do you think florida, texas, ohio state, and other big schools dont cheat? but they dont get touched. but they just put usc's program in a tight tight spot for 10-15 years.
Old 07-17-2010, 08:20 PM   #35
Rookie

Reazo's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
im pretty sure usc cheated. i didnt look into the situation much
Thats like saying i think I'm 18 but i didn't check what year i was born.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-17-2010, 08:21 PM   #36
Banned

theant1h3ro's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
i wont read it. but carroll bolted once the investigation brewed up. but im not accusing him of anything. he got a very good offer from the seahawks.
but i will say usc had to have cheated because the ncaa tries to protect the big time schools. do you think florida, texas, ohio state, and other big schools dont cheat? but they dont get touched. but they just put usc's program in a tight tight spot for 10-15 years.
Seriously if you're not going to read the report then just don't comment on the issue because you have no clue about anything you're talking about.....
Old 07-17-2010, 08:23 PM   #37
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reazo
Thats like saying i think I'm 18 but i didn't check what year i was born.
nope your iq is just lower than mine. haha just messin with ya dude
Old 07-17-2010, 08:24 PM   #38
Banned

DOSMedia4SC's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
You would think they would right?
Not in this case. Look at some of the things Paul Dee said afterwards (the head of the infractions committee).
There is NOTHING else to it. Even if Pete Carroll knew, it was not in the report and no one knows that he knew. SC was given these sanctions for whats been said, which is some felon agent gave Reggie Bush's family gifts.

You have the right thought that its ridiculous to be given these sanctions for that, but thats what happened and it sucks.

Theres a reason the school is appealing and considering suing.
Old 07-17-2010, 08:27 PM   #39
Banned

media4SC = good man
anti hero = salty nut
Old 07-17-2010, 08:28 PM   #40
Banned

theant1h3ro's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
media4SC = good man
anti hero = salty nut
And I care because.....????
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »