Home

OMG The CPU is Glitching Me Lol

This is a discussion on OMG The CPU is Glitching Me Lol within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-19-2010, 04:48 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 9
OMG The CPU is Glitching Me Lol

No really, they are really cheating me, this is something u would expect to see in Online play.

First they call a running play and get however many yards

Then they call a hurry up

When their O-line gets to the LOS, their is always one player lined up further than he should be. Like, the RG would be 1-2 steps in front of the O-line...

When my D-line puts his hand down, they call encroachment cuz he touches the O-lineman.

Then the process starts over again.

If i manually move my D-line player so that he doesn't touch the O-lineman, the other players on the line are called for offsides...as if the lineman that's too far up sets the new LOS...

I've only experienced this with teams that run constant no-huddles, but it doesn't happen like every game. It's like 1 or 2 drives out of a game it would actually happen.

My advice would be to super sim that defensive series or maybe just one play. I actually think that this is kinda funny tho

Last edited by FOREST007; 07-19-2010 at 05:05 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-19-2010, 05:04 AM   #2
Text Battle Rec: 36-4

JerzeyReign's Arena

OVR: 43
Re: OMG The CPU is Glitching Me Lol

I've had a similar experience. The best bet is to take a picture and post it in the bugs and glitches thread at the top of the page. Since this is a shared opinion and may have been posted in the bugs and glitches thread this thread is not thread worthy IMO.
Old 07-19-2010, 05:15 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 9
Re: OMG The CPU is Glitching Me Lol

You're right, I just went in there and checked and one other person had this problem...except he was on offense so it was good for him.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »