Home

Possible Horrible Flaw In WR Recruits

This is a discussion on Possible Horrible Flaw In WR Recruits within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-23-2010, 10:36 PM   #41
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64
Re: Possible Horrible Flaw In WR Recruits

Quote:
Originally Posted by youALREADYknow
And we wonder why things like this continue to linger year after year without being addressed... the sheeple have accepted it. Let's just hope the product managers and devs have higher expectations for their product than some of their customers.
Ahh the inevitable sheeple comments by someone who thinks their opinion is the only opinion. It was only a matter of time.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-23-2010, 10:41 PM   #42
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ_Bills9
It shocks me that there seem to be so many people who don't play deep into dynasty mode. Hell, I make it 15 or 16 seasons every year until I find out that Madden is broken and my draft classes are worthless, so I trade in both games, lol.
Sorry, more to life than video games with three kids and a wife.

To each their own, though.
Old 07-23-2010, 10:58 PM   #43
MVP

youALREADYknow's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkrich83
Ahh the inevitable sheeple comments by someone who thinks their opinion is the only opinion. It was only a matter of time.
When the end result doesn't match the original design then we're no longer discussing a matter of opinion. I respect the opinion of those who admit that they only play 2-3 seasons and therefore the issue doesn't impact them personally, but I can't respect someone who tells others to essentially "suck it up and shut up" about a legitimate issue.
Old 07-23-2010, 10:58 PM   #44
MVP

OVR: 20

I do agree that there is need for some tweaking, possibly either making YAC skills more important to WRs or making a few of the top WRs have good YAC skills and while the CPU won't use some of the fixes they will recruit athletes and use them as WRs.
Old 07-23-2010, 10:59 PM   #45
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64

Quote:
When the end result doesn't match the original design then we're no longer discussing a matter of opinion. I respect the opinion of those who admit that they only play 2-3 seasons and therefore the issue doesn't impact them personally, but I can't respect someone who tells others to essentially "suck it up and shut up" about a legitimate issue.
Can't respect someone over their opinion of a video game? Yeah, that makes perfect sense.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-23-2010, 11:01 PM   #46
MVP

OVR: 13

OS on NCAA10: WTF RECRUITS ARE TOO OVERPOWERED AND IT'S TOO EASY TO BUILD A POWERHOUSE

OS on NCAA11: WTF RECRUITS ARE TOO UNDERPOWERED AND IT'S TOO HARD TO BUILD A POWERHOUSE
Old 07-23-2010, 11:01 PM   #47
Banned

OVR: 33

Quote:
Wow. Is it that time of the month???

Old 07-23-2010, 11:02 PM   #48
MVP

youALREADYknow's Arena

OVR: 28

Let's just end the personal banter, it's not going to go anywhere. You're digging way too hard into my words for some extra meaning that doesn't exist.

There is an issue at hand that needs to be addressed. Can we get back on topic?

Has anyone played a dynasty where their WR recruits are still coming in with elevated skill ratings?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »