Home

Possible Horrible Flaw In WR Recruits

This is a discussion on Possible Horrible Flaw In WR Recruits within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-23-2010, 01:58 PM   #1
MVP

mavfan21's Arena

OVR: 12
Possible Horrible Flaw In WR Recruits

I will need some input from those of you have have played farther into Dynasty but I just noticed the WR recruits (I checked my team, FSU and several other top programs) have AWFUL elusiveness, spin move, juke move ratings. I'm talking 30-60 range. I got the top rated WR and he's got 48 ELU, 38 Spin....what the...?

Across the board I am seeing this. Anyone else?

This is sad. Hopefully it can be patched, ASAP.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-23-2010, 02:03 PM   #2
MattUMD224

OVR:
Re: Possible Horrible Flaw In WR Recruits

The issue with NCAA and Madden forever on Next-Gen is the way the produce Recruits and NCAA Imported players into Madden. Last-Gen was perfect with the way it was.

Old 07-23-2010, 02:10 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 4

Sounds like the same problem happening across the board with recruits. Many key stats are nerfed in a big way, and the progression is nerfed as well. So you can fully expect to recruit a lot of bums, and have them never transcend their bumhood. And every team in your dynasty will decline accordingly. Sad but true - contact EA and try to apply pressure to get it patched!

http://support.ea.com/cgi-bin/ea.cfg...=0&p_redirect=

If you don’t see any e-mails from Electronic Arts Customer Support in your mailbox, check your Spam folder. You can also add [email protected] and [email protected] to your address book or list of allowed senders.

If you still can’t find your question, please contact us by phone at (650) 628-1001
Old 07-23-2010, 02:11 PM   #4
Banned

OVR: 22

Are you sure it's every WR? Because in Madden there were WR's that had 10 spin, and/or 10 juke, then there were some WR's that had 99 spin and/or 99 juke. I found it to be just a minor inconvenience, to see WR's spinning like kickers, but that's just me. I would really hope that they make it so you can edit ratings in franchise mode, in Madden 12 (as far as I'm concerned Madden 11 doesn't exist)
Old 07-23-2010, 02:20 PM   #5
Banned

OVR: 9

How often do you see a WR pull off a spin move in real life? It seems like WR's with runningback skills are pretty rare, but there should be a few. Check the "Athletes" that can play either WR or HB.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-23-2010, 02:22 PM   #6
MVP

mavfan21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenReign86
Are you sure it's every WR? Because in Madden there were WR's that had 10 spin, and/or 10 juke, then there were some WR's that had 99 spin and/or 99 juke. I found it to be just a minor inconvenience, to see WR's spinning like kickers, but that's just me. I would really hope that they make it so you can edit ratings in franchise mode, in Madden 12 (as far as I'm concerned Madden 11 doesn't exist)
I only checked the top ten. NONE had a rating above 60.
Old 07-23-2010, 02:27 PM   #7
MVP

mavfan21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pull n Pray
How often do you see a WR pull off a spin move in real life? It seems like WR's with runningback skills are pretty rare, but there should be a few. Check the "Athletes" that can play either WR or HB.
The WR's already in the game (the real players) all have realistic and high elusiveness, spin and juke ratings. Check for yourself. You go from players with ratings in the 70-99 range in those categories to players in the 30-60 range.

Not realistic...and entirely ridiculous/poor design and programming.

There will be no Steve Smith's, Ryan Broyles, Ted Ginn's, Desean Jackson's, etc. Just ridiculous.
Old 07-23-2010, 02:44 PM   #8
Banned

OVR: 9

What I'm saying is maybe you can only find these types of receivers by recruiting Athletes. Think about it. If a player has those skills, he would probably have a pretty nice rating at HB as well as WR. So maybe NCAA's recruiting engine decides to classify them as ATH instead of WR.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »