Home

Why does Online Gaming bring out worst in people

This is a discussion on Why does Online Gaming bring out worst in people within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-23-2010, 11:20 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Why does Online Gaming bring out worst in people

Man online is terrible sometimes. I play unranked games and I hate being up 14 with 2 mins left and they quit. I was so surprised to get a decent game out of this guy playing with Florida. Won 28_24 amd he actually let the fame finish and go thru
Old 07-23-2010, 11:31 PM   #18
Banned

OVR: 20

I think there's a lot more 9, 10, 11 and 12 year olds online than most of us "mature" folks realize. It's not necessarily that they're jackasses, they just don't know any better.
Old 07-24-2010, 01:15 AM   #19
Live your life

Gotmadskillzson's Arena

OVR: 49

Online is full of jerks period, don't matter what the game is. People take their gamer score, win & lost record way too serious. That is the main reason why I stopped playing Modernwarfare 2 online , bunch of people whining about their kill death ratio.

I just shake my head and say OMG these people must ONLY got that game to play in their house and maybe that is why they take it too serious because they don't have another game to play or something.

I swear some of these cats online act like their mom & grandma going to die if they lose a game online. I had NCAA 11 since day 1, have I played online with it ?????

Hell no, because I already know how it is online. I use online for the following purposes only, roster updates, patches, netflix, game demos. That's it.

Now every once in a while I might play my brother, cousins or people I know on there, but other then that, I don't be bothered with it.

And being it is summer time too, kids out of school, oh hell no. That increases your chance of meeting some annoying kid a 1,000 fold.
Old 07-24-2010, 02:40 AM   #20
Rookie

dacoaz77's Arena

OVR: 1

Look for players on the OS threads. Great community here with solid sim gamers. I know you said you were moving and therefore unable to join a dynasty, but that is my main form of online gaming for ncaa 11. My dynasty has a forum board so accountability is taken seriously and cheesers get booted when necessary. Join a legit dynasty asap before you go crazy
Old 07-24-2010, 02:54 AM   #21
MVP

Pokes404's Arena

OVR: 10

PSN: Pokes404

If you ever see me on, send me a game invite. I'll play you a fair, realistic game. Just to let you know, I always play with Oklahoma State. Got to stay true to my team.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »