Home

Transfer Failed= Online Dynasty over?

This is a discussion on Transfer Failed= Online Dynasty over? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-29-2010, 01:54 AM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Transfer Failed= Online Dynasty over?

I deleted everything and none of that helped me. I called Microsoft and its not a problem with Xbox Live which really sucks because they are actually helpful. I do have 2 numbers for EA support and I am definitely calling them tomorrow. I think if everyone called them and complained, then they might actually do something about it. Number EA chat gave me: 1-650-628-1001. Number Microsoft gave me: 1-650-628-4322. Hopefully if enough people call and complain, they will put a higher priority on fixing it. Because personally, I think it is unacceptable for me not to be able to play online dynasty because of some BS with the servers. I already dealt with the 20 min wait and that was a pain, but at least then I could play my game and have it save.
Old 07-29-2010, 05:15 AM   #10
Pro

OVR: 10
Re: Transfer Failed= Online Dynasty over?

I and a bunch of friends are extremly pissed of about this. We are in year 2 and having a great season and BOOM! (unable to load dynasty, try again later) We've been trying for 2 days now. This is just terrible on Ea's part if its a server glitch.

We were just gonna start up a new one but a few of us including myself have no desire to start over when this could end our season again. I guess we'll be forced to wait for a patch. Unbeliveable!!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »