Home

nebraska

This is a discussion on nebraska within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-25-2010, 05:04 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
nebraska

anybody think nebraska is underrated in the game!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-25-2010, 06:14 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: nebraska

Actually, I think they are overrated. There is no way the QB's are that good after watching many of their games.

I'm predicting they finish 2nd in the north.
Old 07-25-2010, 10:14 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 3

I think they're overrated on offense, but WAY underrated on defense. Jaa is right about the QB's there is no way they have two guys that are 87+. Nebraska should be an A or higher on defense though they gave up the least amount of points per game last year! Now Jaa I'm curious, who the heck do you think is going to finish above Nebraska in the North? That division is garbage!
Old 07-25-2010, 11:50 AM   #4
Midtable shrug

NoDakHusker's Arena

OVR: 47

Yeah the QBs got a little overrated, no way Lee is that good.
I think they should have given the defense some more love, though. B+? They're an A- at the least on defense, if not an A.
Of course, it's hard to say...we'll have to see how it plays out this year.
Old 07-25-2010, 12:21 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 1

Have to agree, the offense is a joke on this game. B- at best. Apparently nobody takes into account the 'brilliant' mind of Barney Cotton on the offensive line. That should automatically dock 15 points of awareness on every O-Lineman :-P

The defense is severely underrated. I thought Amukamara was going to get a 97 or a 98 going into this, because scouts view him as arguably the best defensive prospect in the country. Then again, I'm still a little worried about the LBs coming into this year. Will Compton and Sean Fisher did not instill the greatest of confidence in me last year.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-25-2010, 12:26 PM   #6
MVP

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbunting40
anybody think nebraska is underrated in the game!
Everyone who lives in Nebraska is on your wavelength, bud.
Old 07-25-2010, 12:38 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 3

Offense is overrated to be sure. QBs most notably. Helu and Burkhead are rated about right. Niles Paul in my opinion got screwed. He is a top 20 WR nationally, not a not very quick 87 ovrerall. Brandon Kinnie I think is underrated but that is debatable and we shall see how he plays this year. TEs are ok. OL? hard to say. VERY banged up last year with no depth as Qvuale, Siriles, etc I believe had surgeries going into fall camp so couldnt play either.

Defense? Love for Crick of course. Steinkiller not bad. Jason Ankrah was severely screwed. LB was done Ok, but I believe Lavonte David being rated like he was is a joke. I believe he was the #1 rated juco LB in the country last year.
The DBs are somewhat in flux and I'll give EA a slight pass on not getting who's a CB who's a Saftey etc right. But underrated to be sure.

Just got the rosters downloaded after messing around with Road to Glory mode (terrible to say the least) so I will have to tweak them a little bit (Andrew Rodriguez is a guard EA) and get that dynasty going.
Old 07-25-2010, 12:44 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROL Jamas
Have to agree, the offense is a joke on this game. B- at best. Apparently nobody takes into account the 'brilliant' mind of Barney Cotton on the offensive line. That should automatically dock 15 points of awareness on every O-Lineman :-P

The defense is severely underrated. I thought Amukamara was going to get a 97 or a 98 going into this, because scouts view him as arguably the best defensive prospect in the country. Then again, I'm still a little worried about the LBs coming into this year. Will Compton and Sean Fisher did not instill the greatest of confidence in me last year.
They'll get their shot this year with Dillard gone. With the way Pelini uses his personnel on defense, those two (and other linebackers) really haven't had many chances.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »