Home

Nike Pro Combat OD

This is a discussion on Nike Pro Combat OD within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-26-2010, 06:32 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Nike Pro Combat OD

I was looking to start up something out of the ordinary and came up with a NCAA Football 11 Pro Combat Online Dynasty on the XBOX 360. The dynasty will consist of only the eleven teams that have Nike Pro Combat Jerseys (Clemson, Florida, Florida State, LSU, Miami, Missouri, Ohio State, Oklahoma, Oregon, TCU, Texas, and Virginia Tech). I have decided to add Oregon so we can use the Big 12 Conference. They are all evenly matched teams for the most part. I am willing to start as soon as we fill all the teams and advance every other day or so. I will explain more about the rules and regulations as more interest comes along and feel free to leave comments regarding rules and so forth. It would be great to have member's input on that part. Here's a little information you'll probably need to know. First of all, I am not going to make a list of rules. Just don't be a cheeser and it's all good. Secondly, I'd like to start on heisman difficulty since most of these teams are already in the AP Top 25. We will be using the default named rosters created by Fairdale Kings. No changes have been made to them other than the names. I also have edited rosters but I don't think the changes take effect online but I may be wrong. As of right now, quarters are seven minutes long. Although, if enough people want to change this then I'll make them longer or shorter but five minutes is the minimum. Like I've said before, feel free to leave your input on things and invite your friends so we can get this rolling. Be sure to leave your gamertag and team of interest below.

Teams Taken:
Florida State (jets2580), LSU (slowdown23), Miami (JudasThaddeus), Oklahoma (BLUEWEEDS34), Oregon (Thee ATM24), TCU (JTynes)

Last edited by J_Tynes; 07-27-2010 at 12:33 PM. Reason: Added Florida State
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-26-2010, 06:34 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: Nike Pro Combat OD

The Big 12 Conference:

North
Clemson, Florida, Florida State, Miami, Ohio State, and Virginia Tech

South
LSU, Missouri, Oklahoma, Oregon*, TCU, and Texas

* Can be removed if everyone agrees

Team Swaps
Colorado swaps with Oregon, Colorado to the Pac 10. Ohio State swaps with Nebraska, Nebraska to the Big Ten. Texas A&M swaps with LSU, Texas A&M to the SEC. Texas Tech swaps with Florida, Texas Tech to the SEC. Baylor swaps with TCU, Baylor to the MWC. Iowa State swaps with Clemson, Iowa State to the ACC. Oklahoma State swaps with Florida State, Oklahoma State to the ACC.Kansas swaps with Miami, Kansas to the ACC. Kansas State swaps with Virginia Tech, Kansas State to the ACC.

Last edited by J_Tynes; 07-26-2010 at 09:36 PM.
Old 07-26-2010, 06:34 PM   #3
Rookie

Dynasty House Rules:

Skill: Heisman
Recruiting Difficulty: Heisman
Injuries: On
Fatigue: On
Quarter Length: 7 Minutes
Play Clock: On
Coaching Tips: Off
Game Speed: Normal
Player Min Speed Threshold: 50%
Home Field Advantage Effects: On
Ice the kicker: On
Old 07-26-2010, 06:35 PM   #4
Rookie

Invites have been sent out, preseason is over, and advanced to Week 1 earlier today. Next advance will be on 6/25 at 12:00 A.M. CT. There are still six spots available if anyone is interested.

Last edited by J_Tynes; 07-27-2010 at 12:34 PM. Reason: Changed to six spots available
Old 07-26-2010, 08:49 PM   #5
Rookie

Week 1 Recap

Game Day has come and gone and here is what Week 1 had in store:

Northern Illinois 3 at Clemson 10
#6 Florida 52 at Colorado State 21
Illinois 7 at #21 Flordia State 38
FCS Southeast 3 at #16 LSU 51
FCS West 0 at #14 Miami 45
Washington State 6 at Missouri 41
Utah State 3 at #15 Oklahoma 41
Western Kentucky 0 at #2 Ohio State 45
FCS West 7 at #4 Oregon 49
#8 TCU 42 at Rice 21
SMU 20 at #3 Texas 23 OT
UCLA 10 at #7 Virginia Tech 33

Non-User Game of the Week:
Kentucky 20 at Louisville 7

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Recruiting News

Four Star WR Tim Justice Committed to TCU

Last edited by J_Tynes; 07-26-2010 at 08:58 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-26-2010, 08:58 PM   #6
MVP

deadlyCane's Arena

OVR: 17

Pretty kewl concept. Also good job to make Oregon the 12th team since they are Phil Knight's team.

So are you guys gonna wear the pro combat unis every user game? Good luck with the dynasty.

MLB: Toronto Blue Jays
NBA: Toronto Raptors
CFL: Toronto Argonauts
NFL: Miami Dolphins
NCAA Football: Miami Hurricanes
NCAA Basketball: Miami Hurricanes
NCAA Baseball: Miami Hurricanes
Old 07-26-2010, 09:30 PM   #7
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadlyCane
Pretty kewl concept. Also good job to make Oregon the 12th team since they are Phil Knight's team.

So are you guys gonna wear the pro combat unis every user game? Good luck with the dynasty.
I decided to add Oregon so we could use the Big 12 and have a conference championship game and they're pretty much the closest thing to a Pro Combat team. And I didn't put that about the uni's becuase I thought it would be obvious but the players should wear their Pro Combat Uni's whenever they can (Florida, Florida State, and TCU at home and the rest away).

Last edited by J_Tynes; 07-26-2010 at 09:33 PM.
Old 07-26-2010, 09:46 PM   #8
Rookie

slowdown23- ill take LSU

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »