Home

PINK VS PURPLE DIAMONDS

This is a discussion on PINK VS PURPLE DIAMONDS within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-29-2010, 03:55 AM   #17
MVP

OVR: 15
Re: PINK VS PURPLE DIAMONDS

Quote:
Originally Posted by homelessskittle
so just a random spot in the top 10?
By simply putting the player in your board, you get the #10 spot. From here, progressing is as normal...but generally in the case with these players, when the diamond is still up for you, all of their top 10 schools are within 100 points or so of each other.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedudedominick
Im pretty sure the open padlock just means there will be some pitches that the interest is unlocked for without you having to ask the recruit about it.
Yes, this is exactly it. I just started the second season of my online dynasty and the first recruit I called had the padlock and I already knew his interest level on the first topic that came up.
Old 07-29-2010, 05:26 AM   #18
Rookie

LunchBox Legend's Arena

OVR: 1

Here is a pic of the diamond.

Old 07-29-2010, 05:45 AM   #19
Everyday is Faceurary!

dickey1331's Arena

OVR: 31

Hmmm I always thought he was a hidden gem or a diamond in the rough
NFL: Dallas Cowboys
NHL: Dallas Stars
NBA: Dallas Mavericks

I own a band check it out
Old 07-29-2010, 06:28 AM   #20
Rookie

mcpheje's Arena

OVR: 25

All these things are related to the "Recruiting Advisor" add-on that can be purchased. With the add-on the "Advisor" will just point these things out for you. IIRC from last year each week the "Advisor" will either point out recruits with hidden interest, let you know when someone is ready to instantly commit, tell you when the x2 bonus is in effect, or randomly unlock pitches. There may be another one that I'm forgetting.

I've never purchased it because if you call all your own guys each week and search thru all the recruits not already on your board (looking for the diamond) you get all this stuff anyway.
Old 07-29-2010, 07:49 AM   #21
MVP

brandon27's Arena

OVR: 15

is this just for online dynasty? or is it online as well
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-30-2010, 07:24 PM   #22
Pro

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcpheje
All these things are related to the "Recruiting Advisor" add-on that can be purchased. With the add-on the "Advisor" will just point these things out for you. IIRC from last year each week the "Advisor" will either point out recruits with hidden interest, let you know when someone is ready to instantly commit, tell you when the x2 bonus is in effect, or randomly unlock pitches. There may be another one that I'm forgetting.

I've never purchased it because if you call all your own guys each week and search thru all the recruits not already on your board (looking for the diamond) you get all this stuff anyway.
So, has anyone seen this pink diamonds for recruits without purchasing the recruiting advisor?
Old 07-30-2010, 08:12 PM   #23
Rookie

mcpheje's Arena

OVR: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazey
So, has anyone seen this pink diamonds for recruits without purchasing the recruiting advisor?
Yes, they randomly show up. You just have no idea who has em. So you have to search manually through all the recruits (probably just 3 and 4 star ones) to find it on your own. I'm pretty sure the only difference is the recruiting advisor thing just points them out, but I"ve never purchased it so I'm not sure how that works. With a little patience you can find these on your own.
Old 07-30-2010, 08:19 PM   #24
Rookie

NEBULUZZ's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazey
I saw it during my first off-season recruiting period. He was a 5-star QB that signed with a powerhouse after the first week.......not lowly IU

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »