Home

Geez. What a letdown.

This is a discussion on Geez. What a letdown. within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-29-2010, 11:59 PM   #1
PGH for GTA VI

spacefunk's Arena

OVR: 13
Geez. What a letdown.

Anyone see the national championship "celebration"? If it got any more lively a funeral would've broken out.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-30-2010, 12:04 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: Geez. What a letdown.

yeah. those 4 or 5 players celebrating seemed pretty happy, but i wonder what happened to the rest of my team.
Old 07-30-2010, 12:04 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 1

I saw a video of it posted on youtube. Actually looked decent to me...better than I expected EA would do anyway.
Old 07-30-2010, 12:12 AM   #4
Rookie

Coach at halftime of national championship:

"Alright guys. now, remember, after we win we all need to get the heck off bsck to the bus, because its two-for-tuesday over at the IHOP and i am not missing that. not again.

unfortunately, a few of you will have to stay to accept some kind of trophy or something. i dont know. apparently its in bad taste to just leave so... hey, you three guys have to stay"

Those guys: "but why us, coach?"

Coach: "you have stars around your feet. also, whoever wins player of the game has to stay too."

Whole team: "Awwwwwwww".

Player with 150 Yards at the break "Coach, I dont..."

Coach: "Son, listen. if you even SUGGEST that i miss a minute of two-for-tuesday, i will lose my mind"
Old 07-30-2010, 12:14 AM   #5
Banned

OVR: 32

Can't argue it's not an improvement...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-30-2010, 12:41 AM   #6
Rookie

Nextel Husker's Arena

Aren't the NC celebrations always kind of subdued? I have thought they'd be a little more animated and longer, but it wasn't too big a deal to me. But yes, I agree.
Old 07-31-2010, 10:58 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by predator828
Coach at halftime of national championship:

"Alright guys. now, remember, after we win we all need to get the heck off bsck to the bus, because its two-for-tuesday over at the IHOP and i am not missing that. not again.

unfortunately, a few of you will have to stay to accept some kind of trophy or something. i dont know. apparently its in bad taste to just leave so... hey, you three guys have to stay"

Those guys: "but why us, coach?"

Coach: "you have stars around your feet. also, whoever wins player of the game has to stay too."

Whole team: "Awwwwwwww".

Player with 150 Yards at the break "Coach, I dont..."

Coach: "Son, listen. if you even SUGGEST that i miss a minute of two-for-tuesday, i will lose my mind"
HAHAHA I honestly lost my mind at "you have stars around your feet" and "if you even SUGGEST that i miss a minute of two-for-tues."

anyways back on topic, i think the celebration is ok. They could have done better but im content. Its not like they could have put in Obama and a parade or something...
Old 07-31-2010, 11:01 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 5

Well the Madden super bowl celebration this year went all out. NCAA 2012 is worthy of AT LEAST a stage and multiple players celebrating...as in a dozen +...not 4-5.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »