Home

Immediate Injury Notices Needed For Update

This is a discussion on Immediate Injury Notices Needed For Update within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-30-2010, 06:37 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Immediate Injury Notices Needed For Update

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcpheje
I also find that if you slow down between plays and let the cutscenes play out you have a much better idea of what's going on.

I'm impatient. The cutscenes get old for me quick and I'd rather have the information fast so I can get back to what I like--digging out plays and executing them.
Old 07-30-2010, 06:44 PM   #10
Boom!!

J-Unit40's Arena

OVR: 30

How impatient are you? The ticker has an update typically within one or two plays. Geez.
Old 07-30-2010, 06:50 PM   #11
Rookie

mcpheje's Arena

OVR: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by happyloaf
I'm impatient. The cutscenes get old for me quick and I'd rather have the information fast so I can get back to what I like--digging out plays and executing them.
I feel you on that, that just seems to be the only way. I doubt this is something that is "tune-able" and I doubt it'd be deemed "patch worthy". So for this year it's probably all we got.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-30-2010, 06:51 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Unit40
How impatient are you? The ticker has an update typically within one or two plays. Geez.
I'd like a pop up notification or a cutscene immediately after the play (think old PS2 Madden's and NCAA's were you couldn't skip the injury annimation so you knew if someone was injured quickly). At that point I normally change my play or will do some quick subbing. This way I'm not throwing to a backup player or running with my 2nd HB (because this year they seem to cough up fumbles about 30% of the time I run even if hitting RB when making contact. I've had the Penn State 2nd HB give up 5 fumbles in a few games against friends when the starter is injured).
Old 07-30-2010, 07:01 PM   #13
Rookie

nazzman's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by canes21
Don't press A and you will see a cut scene for your injured player. I have seen one almost every single time a player's hurt.
True and a good tip, but we all press A. The way the game communicates injuries was fine before, now it's annoying. Half the time Erin pipes up I don't know who she's talking about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcpheje
So for this year it's probably all we got.
Probably so, but perhaps they could have the injury text notice stay on the screen longer.

Last edited by nazzman; 07-30-2010 at 07:03 PM.
Old 07-30-2010, 07:48 PM   #14
Guns Up!

Solidice's Arena

OVR: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by canes21
Don't press A and you will see a cut scene for your injured player. I have seen one almost every single time a player's hurt.
yup, and most of the time there is an injury notification right above the score bar. same reason why people think there are no stat overlays too, they usually skip them without knowing it. although there should be more stats overlays than there are.

Current Main Rotation: Destiny 2 (XB,PC), Division 2(XB) Baldur Gate 3(XB 4p Co-op run) HellDivers 2 (PC)
Games on the list to play: Too many to fit here
Old 07-30-2010, 08:05 PM   #15
GO DAWGS

drowsike's Arena

OVR: 11

What he means is there needs to be more notice about when someone is hurt..and there is a need for more of a notice imo also
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »