Home

Spectator Mode In Future NCAA Games?

This is a discussion on Spectator Mode In Future NCAA Games? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-01-2010, 10:37 PM   #1
Banned

dopeboy206's Arena

OVR: 18
Spectator Mode In Future NCAA Games?

I remember playing Rockstar's Table Tennis and they had a spectator mode and thought to myself wouldn't it be cool if EA adds this feature to NCAA or Madden.

Is this feature too hard to implement? I find this really useful in online dynasty. I think it will help us scout teams, user, ect.

Would it take too much disk space? IMO I really could care-less about mascot games or season showdown but spectator mode would actually improve online dynasty.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-01-2010, 10:46 PM   #2
Pro

ThaShark28_316's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Spectator Mode In Future NCAA Games?

I think it's coming.

The live broadcast system they have for EA MMA could be somewhat like a "test run" to see how it goes, then they might consider it for other EA sports games if it goes well for the MMA game and there is no lag with tons of people watching, no framerate issues, no drops/dc's, etc.
Horns FBall
Horns BBall
Stars
Old 08-01-2010, 10:58 PM   #3
Banned

dopeboy206's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: Spectator Mode In Future NCAA Games?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaShark28_316
I think it's coming.

The live broadcast system they have for EA MMA could be somewhat like a "test run" to see how it goes, then they might consider it for other EA sports games if it goes well for the MMA game and there is no lag with tons of people watching, no framerate issues, no drops/dc's, etc.

Wait EA MMA is having this feature? That's wassup. I hope what you are saying will happen with Madden and NCAA. But with EA u just never know.

Take this for example: NCAA has dynasty wire, Madden doesn't. NBA Live has online team play the other games don't. In NCAA u can upload pictures but with Madden u can't.

EA has a track record of stuff like these.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »