Home

"NCAA Prodigyx23" is cheating the game

This is a discussion on "NCAA Prodigyx23" is cheating the game within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-03-2010, 10:23 AM   #17
Banned

OVR: 25
Re: "NCAA Prodigyx23" is cheating the game

I HATE sports games online period. Havent really played consecutive games since madden in 06 i believe (might have been 07). But the online community overall is....lets just say politely....Pathetic.

I play my friends head to head here and there and online on occasion, but nothing that really adds up to dozens of games...Just friendly games where we BS with each other about our wives and kids more than anything else .

But overall...I have ZERO interest in anything online in sports games....I enjoy Co-Op in other online games though. But i only play with people i know. Internet gaming has made everyone anonymous for the most part and there are ZERO consequences for doing scetchy stuff.

I hate how developers focus 80-90% of there time into ONLINE stuff. I wish it would get less attention...NOT more....But its only a matter of time before solo stuff is non-existant...That will be the time i put down my controller permanently....sadly.
Old 08-03-2010, 01:36 PM   #18
Don't Trust Influencers

ChubbyBanana's Arena

OVR: 46
Re: "NCAA Prodigyx23" is cheating the game

No need to call out a specific user/gamertag. If you have a problem with someone, send them a message or PM.

Closed.

Twitch Stream
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »