Home

Old 08-04-2010, 04:19 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: LSU

Quote:
Originally Posted by noplace
You keep believing that. Miles is a average coach at best and that will never get him past the Saban’s & Meyer’s of the league. The only reason he won that NC is because of the coordinators he had around him and a little luck.

As long as LSU keeps recruiting at a high level the expectations will be high. It’s ok to lose to Saban & Meyer every now & then but losing the way they have to teams they’re clearly stronger than is bad coaching. Miles is in way over his head at LSU.
Luck? You don't win a college football championship based on luck my friend. Those were bold coaching moves that allowed us to win some crucial games.

What do you mean "lose the way he have been" to Alabama and others? If I recall correctly we were screwed out of beating them last year (Patrick Peterson no-call pick). We haven't been getting blown out, we've just been losing to great teams.

Like I said, I'm gonna stick by our coach. He's a good man and again, a good coach. You have to be patient and take your lumps. We won a title 3 years ago, we will rebound soon hopefully.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-04-2010, 04:31 PM   #26
MVP

dan_457's Arena

OVR: 26

I've never liked les miles, and the spiking it with 1 second on the clock thing nearly made my head explode, I can still hear Verne Lundquist's priceless reaction to it. LSU is very talented team, but, I'd argue they waste as much talent, if not more, than any other team out there.

Last year LSU probably should've have lost one or two more games than they did, but LSU, or maybe it's les miles, has some sort of incredible luck(you can say there's no luck involved, but thats not true) that helps them squeeze out close games. I think LSU probably would've lost the Georgia, but because of the ridiculous non-existent celebration penalty, it gave them a lot of momentum. But then again, it may have ended the same way, who knows.

-Cleveland Browns-

-Cleveland Cavaliers-
Old 08-04-2010, 04:34 PM   #27
Rookie

thisisasticup's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by browntowntiger
draws are the anti blitz. you should learn the game before you start making statements like that. Refrigerator Perry would have gone 90 on you from what it sounds like.
THe point is he warped through the line, not the fact that he ran through the middle.
Old 08-04-2010, 05:29 PM   #28
Rookie

OVR: 4

I'm a bigtime Bama guy but I have to say back in 2007 Hester was a beast up the middle. He would always get that extra yard. LSU will have a good year count on it. The west is between LSU and Alabama. Auburn is not too far behind, but I would bet on LSU or Alabama to win the west.
MLB:New York Mets
NFL:San Francisco 49ers

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »