Home

Restarts on dynasty FYI

This is a discussion on Restarts on dynasty FYI within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-04-2010, 07:15 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Restarts on dynasty FYI

Just an FYI but it is possible to have a legitimate restart. My game froze during the loading screen becore the coin flip. I waited 10 minutes shut off the ps3 and played the game. After I finished it said I had restarted twice, of course no one beleives me.

Also if you are playing with conservative tempo make sure younturn it off before you kick the winning fieldgoal. I had about 18 seconds on the clock and it ran down as soon as I picked my play. So the jerkff who ran 20 yards backwards everytime before throwing a bomb downfield beat me.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-04-2010, 07:48 PM   #2
Rookie

thenextqb19's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Restarts on dynasty FYI

I have had this happen to me as well. Im the commish and in the middle of the game something screwy happened in xbox live or ea servers or something so when i finished the game it didnt take. Played it again and after i finished it said i restarted 2 times... eh...
Golden State Warriors
Washington Redskins

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »