Home

Quick Recruiting Question

This is a discussion on Quick Recruiting Question within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-05-2010, 12:20 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Quick Recruiting Question

does the interest of the player before the season start really matter? can u still go after him? and get him on your team?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-05-2010, 12:29 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: Quick Recruiting Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTH3
does the interest of the player before the season start really matter? can u still go after him? and get him on your team?

Yeah it does matter. If you're in the players top 10 it gives you a better chance to recruit this player for your team. If you're not in his list you have to recruit crazy for the guy. It's still not 100 percent you will get him, but you have a chance. I have a dynasty with Eastern Michigan (They are terrible) I managed to get a couple 3 star recruits from my pipeline. You just have to be smart and recruit them hard if they arent in your top 10.

Hope that helps.
"Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. If I quit, however, it lasts forever." - Lance Armstrong
Old 08-05-2010, 12:53 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 1

yea that does halp. thanks. one more question tho....if the player doesnt have a green circle can you still be able to get him?
Old 08-05-2010, 01:02 AM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTH3
yea that does halp. thanks. one more question tho....if the player doesnt have a green circle can you still be able to get him?

Absolutely you can. Search for guys in your pipeline. It will make it easier to recruit. Especially if you're a lower prestige team. You can use proximity to home as your main pitch it helps out a ton. Like I said before I recruit with Eastern Michigan. They are the worst team in the game. using my pipeline from California and Florida I was able to get a few 3* recruits who were initially not interested in my team at all, but I recruited hard made a few promises and got the commit.
"Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. If I quit, however, it lasts forever." - Lance Armstrong
Old 08-05-2010, 02:25 AM   #5
MVP

Joshua1207's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by sal_cucchiara123
Absolutely you can. Search for guys in your pipeline. It will make it easier to recruit. Especially if you're a lower prestige team. You can use proximity to home as your main pitch it helps out a ton. Like I said before I recruit with Eastern Michigan. They are the worst team in the game. using my pipeline from California and Florida I was able to get a few 3* recruits who were initially not interested in my team at all, but I recruited hard made a few promises and got the commit.
Uh no, Eastern Michigan is not the worst team in the game.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »