Home

Official ONLINE ISSUES thread

This is a discussion on Official ONLINE ISSUES thread within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-02-2010, 12:38 AM   #65
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: Official ONLINE ISSUES thread

I'm having a problem in my online dynasty we originally had a guy who was Pittsburg in the online dynasty. He quit but now it won't let anyone play Pitt as the computer unless I switch to the team and put myself on auto. Has anybody ran into this problem and if you have are there any solutions? I tried to trash then load the dynasty back up but that still didn't work. Any help is welcome Thanks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-10-2010, 02:00 AM   #66
BOOM!

AuburnAlumni's Arena

OVR: 43

"Transfer Failed, Dynasty Servers Currently Unavailable, Please Try Again Later."

Had to sim the NC game because EA's crappy servers wouldn't let us connect.

Had to transfer the OD to a new commish because I couldn't connect to the OD in offseason actions.

NOW...joined the OD again, and still can't get my players leaving info to save because of that frackin' message.

You truly have the crappiest servers ever made EA Sports. Every single year...every. single. year. This crap occurs. Sucks the fun completely out of the game.
Old 10-14-2010, 03:14 PM   #67
Rookie

OVR: 1

Is there a way to download an old week in my dynasty that I saved on my hard drive and start a new dynasty with it?
Old 10-21-2010, 12:22 PM   #68
Rookie

OVR: 3

My friend and I can not complete the first season of our Xbox 360 online dynasty. We were slotted to play the Rose Bowl against each other in our first year of a create-a-team-based OD, but we are consistently disconnected whenever I am about to take the field or receive a kickoff.

I have taken my #1 QB, who was injured for the season, off the depth chart. However, no matter what we try, this is not reflected in my friend's depth chart. We have both tried deleting and redownloading our OD files, as well as making insignificant changes to our depth charts in hopes of resyncing, but these efforts were no help.

I have called EA, and they offer no help. Have any of you had this problem? Did you find any solution? We have attempted roughly 30 games over three weeks and are getting desperate that we might have to sim our game, despite the fact that we can successfully complete "play now" games against each other.

Thank you so much for your time and consideration!

Last edited by JosephyW; 10-21-2010 at 12:23 PM. Reason: detail that we can complete "play now" games
Old 10-22-2010, 08:21 PM   #69
Rookie

I have encountered a new issue just tonight...My roommate and I made the national title game in an 11 person dynasty. We have been trying to play the game for around 2 hours now...

We connect, choose playbooks, coin flip, choose kickoff plays, then when the camera goes on field and loads players it says "You've lost connection to your opponent" every single time. We have tried a total of 10 times in 2 hours...with same result every time.

Whats weird is we are playing in the same room on the same connection so it should be flawless...we called time warner too and there is no issue with our connection...

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Has anyone else encountered this?
Old 10-23-2010, 12:07 AM   #70
Rookie

OVR: 1

Jobalo,

I'm actually having the same problem right now. Me and a friend are each online, we've never had a problem before, yet when we start up the NCG, it freezes immediately at the beginning. Any assistance from anyone would be great.
Old 10-23-2010, 02:03 PM   #71
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krenzel16
Jobalo,

I'm actually having the same problem right now. Me and a friend are each online, we've never had a problem before, yet when we start up the NCG, it freezes immediately at the beginning. Any assistance from anyone would be great.
Now I have found out my entire dynasty is having the issues...there are 4 User vs. User games and three have tried to play their game unsuccessfully...something's up and I have no idea what it could be...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-25-2010, 12:11 PM   #72
Rookie

*bump*

Is there no help or solution for this...my online dynasty is still stuck on the bowls due to User games not being able to be played...we're all different locations so we can't play the games offline and I have visited EA and two other forums with this issue and I'm NOT the only one. It will just help for someone to tell me I'm skrew3d...atleast then I'll know nothing can be done

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »