Home

Anyone else as sick and tired of batted balls by the line and lbs are I am?

This is a discussion on Anyone else as sick and tired of batted balls by the line and lbs are I am? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-08-2010, 02:48 AM   #17
Rookie

Frank the Tank's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Anyone else as sick and tired of batted balls by the line and lbs are I am?

I had frustrations with this the first 2 games I played. Since then, there have been only a couple passes knocked down against me, and that is playing several games. Not sure if it is luck, or just getting a better feel for finding the throwing lanes. One thing that may help is if you roll slightly to one side or the other to open things up. By that I mean so you are throwing from behind one of your tackles rather than the middle of the pocket. It also helps me scramble outside better.

All these comments hold for an AI opponent, don't really play online much so I can't exactly speak to that.

I do wish my guys batted down a bit better, though, I don't get many either. Lots of replays of me almost getting them, but rarely success.
Old 08-08-2010, 02:49 AM   #18
MVP

boritter's Arena

OVR: 31

I have played 7-10 games since the tuner set came out. In all those games I have only seen one batted ball that was sketchy. I think the tuner set resolved this issue.
Old 08-08-2010, 03:00 AM   #19
MVP

poopoop's Arena

OVR: 4

It's not the Dline I have a problem with it's those LBs who always jump into the air with perfect timing and knock down the ball.
Old 08-08-2010, 03:17 AM   #20
Rookie

OkieTC's Arena

OVR: 4

I have only had time to play 1 game since the tuner came out, and didn't have any balls tipped by the D-line. The LB's, on the other hand, remain 95 ft. tall supermen who can tip balls that should be 20 ft. over their heads. Maybe in the next tuner?? Still a great game.
Old 08-08-2010, 03:26 AM   #21
MVP

Joshua1207's Arena

OVR: 12

I hadn't had this problem... until I downloaded the tuner set and now its happening to me every game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-08-2010, 03:55 AM   #22
MVP

OVR: 42

I didn't notice it being so strange until after the Tuner pack.

Now I sometimes see LB's smacking down balls 15 yards down the field on a 30 yard attempt. It isn't ruining the game for me or anything but you do go "Hmmmm".
Old 08-08-2010, 04:26 AM   #23
Rookie

OVR: 0

Just had one that made me quit a game. First one I've played post tuner and seems like theres less, but it's not cured. DL was 7 yards away from QB, pass was a bomb down the middle to a wide open receiver who was 30 yards away at the time of throw and going away. Superman pushes OL away flys in the air for 5 minutes, tips pass, interception, game over.

Also, on defense, I noticed when I switch to a guy after a pass is thrown, he stops momentarily and the CPU guy runs away...anyone else seen this?
Old 08-08-2010, 11:32 AM   #24
Pro

gameface1324's Arena

OVR: 11

Ive had the MLBs in spy and short zones making superman swats on long 30 yd+ slants and such before the tuner and since.

********ness. Its hard enuf with the right sliders to get the CBs not to make the WR's cuts before the WR does em... but to then see an open man deep, tap the button to lob it over that LB standing there staring at you... to see him take 2 steps back and rip open his jersey to reveal a [S] on his chest, and swat the ball down

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »