Home

Pocket Scout™ College Football v1.7 (NCAA 2011) FREE PC APP

This is a discussion on Pocket Scout™ College Football v1.7 (NCAA 2011) FREE PC APP within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-11-2010, 01:29 PM   #65
Recruiting App

PocketScout's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: Pocket Scout™ College Football v1.0 (NCAA 2011) FREE PC APP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebin
Wow, this is a fantastic tool, many thanks! Any chance of getting some additional information (particularly height, weight, and home state) added to the CSV?
Yes, all of this will be added in future updates
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-11-2010, 01:31 PM   #66
MVP

OVR: 19

Cool, i'm going to jump in tinker/learn some more before football practice today.

Last 2 ?'s,

Are we still looking at the end of the month for release?

Has a value above 99 (105 Speed etc...) been tried to see if program will recognize/accept value?

**Some sports games have been known to accept values above default in-game scale. (just curious)
Old 08-11-2010, 01:36 PM   #67
Recruiting App

PocketScout's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by khaliib
Cool, i'm going to jump in tinker/learn some more before football practice today.

Last 2 ?'s,

Are we still looking at the end of the month for release?

Has a value above 99 (105 Speed etc...) been tried to see if program will recognize/accept value?

**Some sports games have been known to accept values above default in-game scale. (just curious)
Hopefully we will have the first version ready to go out at around the end of the month/start of next month.

Theoretically players can have attributes up to 127. The save files uses seven bits of data to store the skill attributes for that gives the possibility of a max value of 127 (ie 0-127 is the 128 values you get from 7 bits of data). I have not tested this bring it back into the game though. It will be interesting to see if the game will allow it and just cap them at 99 or something might break. I will not know until more testing is done, but right now it is not being looked at.
Old 08-11-2010, 01:38 PM   #68
Rookie

vaeath's Arena

OVR: 2

ok so in my pocket scout folder i have

my dynasty

PocketScout

Recruit CSV File

what do i do now?
Old 08-11-2010, 01:38 PM   #69
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by PocketScout
Yes, all of this will be added in future updates
Fantastic! This is exactly the kind of thing that makes a community like this so great. Keep up the good work!
Old 08-11-2010, 01:54 PM   #70
Recruiting App

PocketScout's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaeath
ok so in my pocket scout folder i have

my dynasty

PocketScout

Recruit CSV File

what do i do now?
I'm assuming you have ran pocketscout and loaded your dynasty file and clicked the get recruit information button and the Recruits.csv was created. At this point just open the recruits.csv file in excel (or if you dont have MS office you can grab open office) and it will show you all the information about your current recruiting class.

Again remember the dynasty save must be saved directly after the create-a-prospect phase in the preseason. If not you might see some corrupt information in the csv file.
Old 08-11-2010, 02:02 PM   #71
Rookie

vaeath's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by PocketScout
I'm assuming you have ran pocketscout and loaded your dynasty file and clicked the get recruit information button and the Recruits.csv was created. At this point just open the recruits.csv file in excel (or if you dont have MS office you can grab open office) and it will show you all the information about your current recruiting class.

Again remember the dynasty save must be saved directly after the create-a-prospect phase in the preseason. If not you might see some corrupt information in the csv file.

alright im gonna try to get one of those

and thanks for the help
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-11-2010, 05:16 PM   #72
Recruiting App

PocketScout's Arena

No Problem at all.

On a different note I want to get your guys opinions on players who are athletes not listed as such. In my current dynasty the top kicker in the class is actually a HB that is only rated at 56 at that position, but has KPW 88 and KAC 84 and is rated 85 as a P and 84 as a K. Personally I love this. for years I have always gone through my incoming recruits and just flipped through the change position to see if they would be better at another position. I actually love this about how players are generated. It just adds another layer to position select and assignment.

So do you guys think this is a positive or negative?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »