Home

Anyone had this happen to them???

This is a discussion on Anyone had this happen to them??? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-10-2010, 01:24 AM   #1
Rookie

edwvu76's Arena

OVR: 4
Anyone had this happen to them???

I took over Texas A&M in my buddies online dynasty at week 4 after someone dropped out. I was looking at my recruits, and I noticed that almost all of them have the promise of winning a national title marked with a check mark. That isn't even one of the promises I am able to make since it's the first season of this dynasty and it isn't unlocked. Anyone else see this???
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-10-2010, 01:31 AM   #2
Rookie

Re: Anyone had this happen to them???

He might of had the unlock all promises thing that you can buy and put that as the promise just to screw whoever took over the team after him. I don't know if that would work like that but it is just an idea.
Old 08-10-2010, 01:39 AM   #3
Pro

FedExPope's Arena

OVR: 7

I wonder if it would be in good taste to tell us who you took over for? That way we may avoid him. If what getemmj said is true, I know I wouldn't want to play with him at all in anything.
Old 08-10-2010, 01:40 AM   #4
MVP

Joshua1207's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by getemmj
He might of had the unlock all promises thing that you can buy and put that as the promise just to screw whoever took over the team after him. I don't know if that would work like that but it is just an idea.
This was my first thought.
Old 08-10-2010, 02:29 AM   #5
Rookie

edwvu76's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by FedExPope
I wonder if it would be in good taste to tell us who you took over for? That way we may avoid him. If what getemmj said is true, I know I wouldn't want to play with him at all in anything.
Never even thought of that. If that's the case it's about as messed up as it gets. I'm definitely screwed. I have no idea who the guy I took over is.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »