Home

Al-a-bama (Doing best Keith Jackson voice)

This is a discussion on Al-a-bama (Doing best Keith Jackson voice) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-11-2010, 03:22 PM   #17
Banned

1GATOR FAN's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: Al-a-bama (Doing best Keith Jackson voice)

Yes Bama will be good but I just don't see them in the championship game again. You guys sing the same song everytime " We rotate players" . We know we know.... You guys beat us fair an square, but against a horrible UT team you won by a blocked kick and UA you won on the last drive also against LSU it could have been dang close.

My point is I would be more surprised if Florida didn't win the east then if Alabama didn't make
It in the west
Old 08-11-2010, 06:40 PM   #18
Roll Tide!

Coach Bryant's Arena

OVR: 25
Re: Al-a-bama (Doing best Keith Jackson voice)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1GATOR FAN
Yes Bama will be good but I just don't see them in the championship game again. You guys sing the same song everytime " We rotate players" . We know we know.... You guys beat us fair an square, but against a horrible UT team you won by a blocked kick and UA you won on the last drive also against LSU it could have been dang close.

My point is I would be more surprised if Florida didn't win the east then if Alabama didn't make
It in the west
Well you naysayers say the same things over, and over. We know we know... But Alabama keeps on winning. Good teams find a way to win on bad days. Alabama was a very good team last season, and having a close game against Tennessee doesn't diminish what the team accomplished. Alabama destroyed the conference defending champs who was led by Mister Everything at QB. I might add too that Alabama has a couple of things that Florida doesn't...An experienced QB, and Alabama's coaching staff pretty much stayed intact minus losing a linebacker coach. Add to that the depth, and talent that Alabama is developing...I look forward to seeing the Gators in T-town!

I don't know if Alabama will play for another National Championship, or not. I would like to see them make it back to Atlanta.

Last edited by Coach Bryant; 08-11-2010 at 06:43 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »