Home

Does the AI convince transfers/early grads to stay? Is it a cheesy advantage for us?

This is a discussion on Does the AI convince transfers/early grads to stay? Is it a cheesy advantage for us? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-13-2010, 07:07 PM   #1
All Star

Mike Lowe's Arena

OVR: 18
Does the AI convince transfers/early grads to stay? Is it a cheesy advantage for us?

Well? Not sure how to actually determine with certainty whether or not the AI teams actually talk players into staying, but I thought I'd ask. I'm not sure how NCAA 11 works.

How did it work in the past? I know I've asked this before for 2010 but I forget now...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-13-2010, 08:02 PM   #2
Rookie

UniversityofArizona's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Does the AI convince transfers/early grads to stay? Is it a cheesy advantage for

i have no idea but would like to know as well
Old 08-13-2010, 08:58 PM   #3
MVP

Roggie's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: Does the AI convince transfers/early grads to stay? Is it a cheesy advantage for

It works. Or else you wouldn't see people like Mark Ingram staying after finishing top 3 in the Heisman after the first season. I haven't truly looked at it, but I've seen him in my second season still there when he should be in the pros.
Chicago Bulls
Detroit Tigers
Detroit Red Wings
Detroit Lions

Old 08-13-2010, 09:00 PM   #4
All Star

DakkoN's Arena

OVR: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roggie
It works. Or else you wouldn't see people like Mark Ingram staying after finishing top 3 in the Heisman after the first season. I haven't truly looked at it, but I've seen him in my second season still there when he should be in the pros.
I had a QB who won the Heisman 3 years in a row (Soph, JR, Senior) and was a 99 going into his Junior year, and he never once tried to leave early and go pro.
Old 08-13-2010, 09:01 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 5

I was just thinking about this earlier today. I have no idea if they actually try to convince people to stay, or if they just let them go.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »