Home

How do you stop this type of cheese play?

This is a discussion on How do you stop this type of cheese play? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-15-2010, 06:10 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 23
How do you stop this type of cheese play?

Hey guys

I am in an online Dynasty with some friends. I am OSU, another buddy of mine is Michigan...

We have to play every year so I need to know how to stop this ******* cheeser...

As you all know, Mich has 3 fast QBs... So, he calls 5 wide every play, and Runs around with the QB until a guy gets open.

I try to spy, I try to blitz nothing works. Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-15-2010, 06:29 PM   #2
Banned

dopeboy206's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: How do you stop this type of cheese play?

Gameplan - QB Contain - Aggressive.
Old 08-15-2010, 06:33 PM   #3
MVP

thanks.

i'll try it out.
Old 08-15-2010, 06:35 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 1

In my online dynasty we have rules against this. Nothing specific, I just tell them "no excessive running/rolling out with the QB".

Just tell him to stop being a douchebag.

But in the event I have a feeling the person is just gonna roll out with the QB, I spread my line and choose a DE or DT to spy him as well. So that way if he tries to roll straight out, the D-Line loops him back in and if he goes through the middle the DT/DE spying will get him. You probably have to keep an eye on him at the same time as all of this with your MLB or S. It's a bitch.
Old 08-15-2010, 07:46 PM   #5
Rookie

meep316's Arena

OVR: 5

Poppa? Is that you lol?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-15-2010, 07:53 PM   #6
MVP

Maxattax3's Arena

OVR: 19

hit stick taint forcier as soon as he crosses the LoS
Old 08-15-2010, 07:54 PM   #7
Rookie

VUFTBL1's Arena

OVR: 5

Go into your depth chart - put your fastest linebackers as your starters at LOLB and ROLB. Then select the Qtr defense and right stick until you have LB Pass Rush. That will line your fast OLB's at DE. That should help you contain the QB along with the things mentioned above.
Old 08-15-2010, 09:23 PM   #8
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mobaby
In my online dynasty we have rules against this. Nothing specific, I just tell them "no excessive running/rolling out with the QB".

Just tell him to stop being a douchebag.

But in the event I have a feeling the person is just gonna roll out with the QB, I spread my line and choose a DE or DT to spy him as well. So that way if he tries to roll straight out, the D-Line loops him back in and if he goes through the middle the DT/DE spying will get him. You probably have to keep an eye on him at the same time as all of this with your MLB or S. It's a bitch.
Yeah, this member is "new" to our dynasty. We have 5 guys that has been our core members for about 4 or 5 years now. We added our friend from school but nobody really knew "how" he played. He is a cool guy, so, we figured it would be ok for him to join...

Honestly, If I would have known that he plays like this, I would have never added him to my dynasty...

But, thanks for the tips. We are gonna play our game Monday evening, because we got D/C two times today... I'm gonna go back to my 4-2-5 defense to get more speed on the field and hopefully confuse him a little. Also, I have some ideas now on how to slow him down thanks to you guys...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »