Home

Three online users in a row....

This is a discussion on Three online users in a row.... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-18-2010, 02:23 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Three online users in a row....

Have abused the pump fake glitch. I'm outtie on online games, what's the freaking point.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-18-2010, 02:33 AM   #2
MVP

Pokes404's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Three online users in a row....

I don't play online all that much, but I have not even tried to play an online game ever since I heard about this glitch. I know exactly what's coming and I just don't feel like dealing with it. I feel bad for anyone who primarily plays online. Surely there's at least a few honorable players out there who won't use this exploit though.
Old 08-18-2010, 02:39 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacksont09
Have abused the pump fake glitch. I'm outtie on online games, what's the freaking point.
I was on all night playing randoms. Since the glitch came out I've played one pump fake glitcher. All I play are random people. 20+ games. Here are my tips for online play with the glitch around.

Do a custom session select DNF under 10 and look for opponents within three levels of yourself.

When you get to the match up screen look at the guys record and who he chooses. I look for around .500 players with over 20 games played. I don't play people who are 10-2 or 30-14, or who line up with Bama, Ohio State, or Florida...maybe even LSU at times. I also don't play people who pick total scrub teams either because my record is good enough that if you pick a scrub team to match me as Oregon your probably up to something shady.
Old 08-18-2010, 03:08 AM   #4
ND

NDAlum's Arena

OVR: 29

Ok...

You decide to play online randoms and you want good games? lol

Atlanta Braves Fantasy Draft Franchise | Google Docs History
NL East Champs 5x | WS Champion 1x (2020)
Old 08-18-2010, 07:29 AM   #5
Banned

dreezymac's Arena

OVR: 11

I know its hard when majority of your gameplay is online but its absolutely imperative that u don't play randoms, just friends or at least ppl u mutually agree to play.

I only play a random err once in a blue moon and have been lucky not to have a prob but if the number of cheezers and quitters was moderate before, you shouldn't expect it to get any better now.

If you insist on continuing that way I can only suggest u adopt a stringent playiing criteria similar to what one poster has mentioned or be prepared to reciprocate or defend differently when the glitch is used. Maybe showing you're aware of it will deter the other user. Then again, like some cases I've seen, it could incite a shootout.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-18-2010, 10:58 AM   #6
Banned

gators_352's Arena

OVR: 5

i bought this game to mostly play online,but I've only been playing unranked games since the 2nd patch, played maybe 10 total. only one guy did the pump fake glitch, so i just left...

ranked is useless right now, even if you quit on the glitchers your DNF% will get so bad nobody will play you after glitches get fixed...lose lose situation.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »