Home

For those of you seeing no bad passes post patch 2, I think I've found the solution

This is a discussion on For those of you seeing no bad passes post patch 2, I think I've found the solution within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-18-2010, 05:49 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: For those of you seeing no bad passes post patch 2, I think I've found the soluti

I think the idea is the problem may be that the Tuner set didn't load properly for some people. So while you maybe reloading the same Tuner Set hopefully it loads properly the second time. I guess it could be an explanation why some people aren't having problems and other are having very noticable problems, post patch.
Old 08-18-2010, 05:56 PM   #10
MVP

booker21's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: For those of you seeing no bad passes post patch 2, I think I've found the soluti

Quote:
Originally Posted by thdudeabides
I think the idea is the problem may be that the Tuner set didn't load properly for some people. So while you maybe reloading the same Tuner Set hopefully it loads properly the second time. I guess it could be an explanation why some people aren't having problems and other are having very noticable problems, post patch.
What about the set acc to 0 for 1 play thing??? This sounds like a placebo more than anything.

I really hope this works but i strongly believe he had a "good" game but soon he will see qb throwing as joe montana again.
Old 08-18-2010, 06:28 PM   #11
MVP

thelasthurtknee's Arena

OVR: 12

i play with qb acc on 20 for hum on AA using the current number 2 guy at oregon(year 3) and unless i use perfect touch he's all over the place throwing. im not seeing good throws so my tuner set didnt load correctly you think?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-18-2010, 06:44 PM   #12
MVP

BlastX21's Arena

At the end of the day I get realistic CPU QB numbers. Something around 14-21 150 yards on 6 minute quarters with decent QB's. However all the incompletions are either picks, drops, batted at the line, or being hit while throwing. The QB never makes a bad read, or throws an inaccurate ball.

There are also times where the RoboQB comes in, usually in a one-minute drill, where my defense is torn up and I give up a TD on a 45 second drive.

This fix hasn't helped me, at least personally.
Old 08-18-2010, 06:47 PM   #13
MVP

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by adembroski
Go into File Management and delete your tune file.

Exit game, then go back in so you can redownload the tune file.

Enter a game, you should have your old accuracy feel back. If not, adjust the sliders to 0 for both USER and CPU QBA, run oen play, then turn them back.

This worked for me, my overthrows are back, it's feeling great again.
Thanks for looking into this, I thought they increased accuracy on purpose; very happy it was a tuner corruption.
Old 08-18-2010, 07:53 PM   #14
49ers

adembroski's Arena

OVR: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sausage
Thanks for looking into this, I thought they increased accuracy on purpose; very happy it was a tuner corruption.
They did, but it only applied in specific situations when leading the receiver. It shouldn't have been an across the board change.

I thought it was odd that to some people with was really obvious and to others nothing changed. Overall, accuracy has been increased, so you may need to adjust your sliders to compensate, but the sliders were doing nothing for me before I did this.

Its really no different than uninstalling and reinstalling a failing program. The reinstall may correct load problems that occurred the first time around. I believe this is related to the fact that the patch and the tune file were meant to work in concert the last time around and something got messed with with the order or loading or something. I don't remember even downloading a 2nd tune file after Patch 2, but Ryan Burnsides insisted there had been two for both systems, one that came out about 5 hours after patch 2.

As for adjusting sliders to 0 and then back, it's not placebo, it's based on what I know of regarding sliders. It takes a play off for adjusted sliders to take effect... i.e. if you make an adjustment and then run no huddle, the new sliders wont take effect until you huddle again. There was something keeping the sliders from taking effect during this problem, so I surmised it might take an adjustment and a huddle to get the system to recognize slider adjustments again.

The first kind is wrong. The second is superfluous.

The only difference between reality and fiction is that fiction needs to be credible.
-Mark Twain.
Old 08-18-2010, 09:36 PM   #15
Rookie

OVR: 4

So adembroski, I haven't had a chance to try this myself yet. Still think it worked?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-18-2010, 09:48 PM   #16
MVP

booker21's Arena

i tried and i thought it work... saw many overthrows by myself and cpu.
But then the 2nd game i didn`t experience almost any bad throw by me or the CPU.
Both QB end up with over 70%

I was playing with QB acc at 50 before 2nd patch and i were getting overthrows everywhere.
Now the only way to get Overthrow is by setting slider to 5 but this makes QB hardly ever get over 50%.

Why did they tweak QB acc for start? it was great before 2nd patch.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »