Home

Finally returned a punt for a TD, 2 in one game actually.

This is a discussion on Finally returned a punt for a TD, 2 in one game actually. within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-23-2010, 09:40 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Finally returned a punt for a TD, 2 in one game actually.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jpowser
Anybody have any suggestion for kickoffs and punts? Would love some help?
On kick what I do is the kick it to the side I run towards the center of the field then cut back to the sideline when I see a lane.

Punts are almost impossible I have returned 4 but I did punt block return and thats kinda cheese.
Old 08-23-2010, 10:20 PM   #18
Pro

SuperNoVa27's Arena

OVR: 6

The Running Start thing people try is just idiotic and doesnt help your chances of returining a kick, I have about 5 Kickoff returns with no running starts. Running the Football is all about blocking getting a headstart doesnt help at all, Unless its a blockers head start

I have taken a Punt for a Touchdown with my teambuilder team, I made them the Average Joes roster and our kick returner is at about 84 speed, just found the right hole I guess
Old 08-23-2010, 11:26 PM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 2

i have returned 5 punts for touchdowns, dont get excited though all of them have came against an fcs team. so not that impressive. but i do pride myself on my kick return ability. i have returned at 10-15 in 2011 with countless more in the versions of the past. i have won returner of the year almost every year in 2011
Old 08-24-2010, 12:11 AM   #20
Banned

OVR: 4

Old 08-24-2010, 01:46 AM   #21
Banned

swhyte21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaxSnake
Yeah, basically looked just like that, but one had an awesome break tackle which I really wish I could see again.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-24-2010, 01:47 AM   #22
Banned

swhyte21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by calbears7
i have returned 5 punts for touchdowns, dont get excited though all of them have came against an fcs team. so not that impressive. but i do pride myself on my kick return ability. i have returned at 10-15 in 2011 with countless more in the versions of the past. i have won returner of the year almost every year in 2011
These two were against Northwestern, not the best thing to brag about ha
Old 08-24-2010, 04:22 AM   #23
Rookie

Hunsy34's Arena

OVR: 3

I also use the punt block return and I can usually get a good return came close to a touchdown got knocked out of bounds at the 7 yard line. On average tho I can get a pretty good return with this formation.
Old 08-24-2010, 10:40 AM   #24
Rookie

OVR: 3

I had a 57 yd PR one time on the luckiest of plays. basically my runner was about to get knocked out of bounds at the 30, but another defender came up to make the tackle. While everyone converged my player escaped the tackle and nearly gets chased down by the kickers who he drags in the last 3 yds for the td. It felt amazing.

My only KR for a td was so weird and surreal. Ran up the middle and cut right. Saw the lane open up and just ook off. It was great to see the players get left in the dust by a 94 rated WR. Untoched was awesome.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »