Home

Anyone play with Washington?

This is a discussion on Anyone play with Washington? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-27-2010, 03:07 AM   #41
Banned

OVR: 32
Re: Anyone play with Washington?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnMCD
do you mind telling me what you used for all the ratings? I know it will probably be long, but just want to see
I honestly can't remember. I am going to start a new Washington dynasty and I will create the same recruits. I'll message you and let you know what I used.

I remember I gave Kasen 88 speed. He's not really a burner, but he has good agility and acceleration. He has great hands as well.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-27-2010, 05:48 AM   #42
MVP

spit_bubble's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apostle
I've debated between a 87-92 speed rating for Locker. Like another person said, Locker runs a 4.3, 4.4 40. The dude can fly.
I don't think he's that fast, more like a 4.5. Still, this game has him way too heavy footed, especially with his acceleration. Acceleration is the thing that makes Locker stand out so much when running, because he can initially separate himself from most defenders...

NCAA 11 put some lead shoes on him though.
Old 08-27-2010, 03:49 PM   #43
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
I honestly can't remember. I am going to start a new Washington dynasty and I will create the same recruits. I'll message you and let you know what I used.

I remember I gave Kasen 88 speed. He's not really a burner, but he has good agility and acceleration. He has great hands as well.
Cool thanks man!
Old 08-27-2010, 04:36 PM   #44
MVP

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by spit_bubble
I don't think he's that fast, more like a 4.5. Still, this game has him way too heavy footed, especially with his acceleration. Acceleration is the thing that makes Locker stand out so much when running, because he can initially separate himself from most defenders...

NCAA 11 put some lead shoes on him though.
Back in the spring he ran official 40s timed electronically. Desmond trufant was a 4.33 and locker was a 4.39. i have him at a 93 speed w/low 90s awr but like an 84 thr acc. i still think his accuracy sucks, he overthrew wide open receivers that were 5 yrds away far too often even last yr.

STANCE GUIDE
http://bit.ly/HtkpmT
MOTION GUIDE
http://bit.ly/IqkdGh
Old 08-27-2010, 04:38 PM   #45
MVP

OVR: 18

Quote:

I created him but couldn't get him to commit. Gonna steal the idea of changing thier positions though. I'd give him 86 speed, 93 acc, 89 rte.

STANCE GUIDE
http://bit.ly/HtkpmT
MOTION GUIDE
http://bit.ly/IqkdGh
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-27-2010, 05:05 PM   #46
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRunAndShoot
I created him but couldn't get him to commit. Gonna steal the idea of changing thier positions though. I'd give him 86 speed, 93 acc, 89 rte.
was he a 4* or 5* WR?
Old 08-27-2010, 07:25 PM   #47
MVP

spit_bubble's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRunAndShoot
Back in the spring he ran official 40s timed electronically. Desmond trufant was a 4.33 and locker was a 4.39...
Eh... 40 times vary... He's also run a 4.6. When you say a guy is a 4.4, then that's what he can run consistently... Even going lower than that. Jake Locker is not a 4.4 guy just because he ran it once. When you hear him get talked about you hear 4.5.

edit: Don't know how reliable this site is, but here's a link: Jake Locker @ nfldraftscout.com

Last edited by spit_bubble; 08-27-2010 at 07:28 PM.
Old 08-27-2010, 11:47 PM   #48
Rookie

All I know is KASEN WILLIAMS and the DAWGS are going to be dangerous for years to come. Sark can recruit!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »