Home

Any ETA on patch #3?

This is a discussion on Any ETA on patch #3? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-26-2010, 09:01 AM   #17
Rookie

Double C's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: Any ETA on patch #3?

Thank you.

My screenshot albums
Just Win on Madden Baby
Old 08-26-2010, 10:40 AM   #18
Rookie

MMMonty's Arena

OVR: 6

Well that's hopeful news that they're working on another patch. I just hope they're working on a few other issues as well and not just the pump fake glitch.
Old 08-26-2010, 10:46 AM   #19
Rookie

gogators's Arena

OVR: 4

I've never had a problem with fumbles either and rarely have a problem with superman linebackers. My only problem is with programming and the telepathic AI.
Old 08-26-2010, 12:50 PM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by demon19000
ETA is just Estimated Time of Arrival. But yeah, if it's not only someone in your online dynasty, but also a friend, then thats awful. I'd kick him out ASAP. Seriously, he has no business in your league from how it sounds.
It is incredibly lame. I already talked to that friend and he assured me he will no longer do that. But, there really is no way to find out if they are doing it in user vs. computer games.

I messed around with the pump fake in a practice...wow, it's unreal how badly they messed that one up. They should just take pump fake out of the game and call it a day.
Old 08-26-2010, 12:54 PM   #21
MVP

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotmadskillzson
IMO......probably won't be until AFTER they release their patch for Madden in September.

I don't understand why that would have anything to do with NCAA?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2010, 01:04 PM   #22
Rookie

demon19000's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by don flamenco
It is incredibly lame. I already talked to that friend and he assured me he will no longer do that. But, there really is no way to find out if they are doing it in user vs. computer games.

I messed around with the pump fake in a practice...wow, it's unreal how badly they messed that one up. They should just take pump fake out of the game and call it a day.
Funny you say that. I actually utilize it in practice. Put the defense in a zone, throw it to a middle WR, then work on my 1 on 1 or 2 on 1 juking, spinning, stiff arms etc. I kinda use it as hitting drill.
!
--------------------------------------
PSN: demon19000
Old 08-26-2010, 02:02 PM   #23
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by don flamenco
They should just take pump fake out of the game and call it a day.
Worst. Idea. Ever. Stripping out features that many use, that make the game feel far more real and complex, because of one silly bug? That is a major-level overreaction. All they have to do is prevent pump-faking anything except a forward pass.
Old 08-26-2010, 02:05 PM   #24
MVP

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalecooper
Worst. Idea. Ever. Stripping out features that many use, that make the game feel far more real and complex, because of one silly bug? That is a major-level overreaction. All they have to do is prevent pump-faking anything except a forward pass.
"Silly bug"? Disagree.
I could care less if the pump fake was even in the game, because what they have now is a game-breaker. Literally this game shouldn't sell a single copy with the way the pumpfake is now. The game is literally unplayable because of "one silly bug".

Let me go out on a limb here: this "one silly bug" is the worst bug in the history of sports games, on any generation of console. In no other instance can I ever recall a bug that guarantees any user with even one hand to work the controller an instant touchdown from anywhere on the field. It's THAT bad.

I'd rather drink beer because drinking alot of beers makes you more manly.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »