Home

Playing On-Line vs. Off Line

This is a discussion on Playing On-Line vs. Off Line within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-27-2010, 12:08 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
Playing On-Line vs. Off Line

I need some help from the community. I want my experience playing off line to be similar to my experience playing on line. Minus all the chessing and pump fake non sense.
What I mean by that is that if I spread out the defense and audible to a run play, I don't want to see some rando DT from Vanderbilt absolutely clown my returning 96 OVR Center and smash my RB for a 2 yard loss. I've gone into practice mode in my dynasty and consistently watched my pretty good O line (all above 87) get demolished. I thought my D was just good and it wouldnt translate to the real game....it does.
I don't wanna mess around with the sliders too much because I'd hate to have to tinker with it everytime I have a good game statistically. Does anyone know how to calm the D line down a bit and still get realistic like results in the run game? Any help would be appreciated.
Side note- I messed with the CPU rush defense slider a bit and nothing changed. It also seemed that the lower I put the number the stronger the D line got.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-27-2010, 12:09 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Playing On-Line vs. Off Line

Also played on both Heisman and AA and got pretty much the same results.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »