Home

Is it better with Notre Dame in a conference or not?

This is a discussion on Is it better with Notre Dame in a conference or not? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
View Poll Results: Whats the best thing to do with Notre Dame?
Leave them as an independent 13 68.42%
Put them in a conference 6 31.58%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-10-2010, 11:35 PM   #9
Banned

OVR: 10
Re: Is it better with Notre Dame in a conference or not?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silas Barnaby
Notre Dame goes into the Big 10 and Navy goes into the Big East. That's how I do it.
Does it sometimes feel like youve denied college football its Darth Vader thats free to roam the country side?
Old 09-11-2010, 12:40 PM   #10
MVP

PrettyT11's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeddyG
Florida State to the SEC replacing Vanderbilt. And because Florida State would be in Vanderbilts spot, Id have to switch Florida and Tennessee to make UF and FSU play the last game. Or did they change that this year? I would then move USF to the ACC to occupy FSUs old spot. This way MIami and USF become rivals in the ACC.

I would also probably switch Boston College and West Virginia. That makes more sense, I think.
IMO I wouldn't make that move at all. That makes the top dog conference even stronger and really seperates them from the rest of the pack and makes the ACC alot weaker. It will also take away the top rival game in the ACC in Miami vs FSU. Also it takes a rival game off both of thier shedules. Yes USF and Miami would play each other but you can't create new rivals in the game so they hurts Miami big time. You would also eliminate all of FSU rivals but FLA since you can't create new ones. So unless you was controlling FSU and shedule thier rivals OOC you will be hurting them big time as well. Not to mention it would really hurt thier recruting since the CPU shedules visits on rival games. So that would leave FSU having all of thier potential recruits vist at the very end of the year. They would lose out on alot of recruits they could/would get if they stayed in the ACC.
Old 09-11-2010, 12:49 PM   #11
Pro

Pielet's Arena

OVR: 12

No love for the Wildcats?!?!? I think since 1995 they've been arguably the 3rd or 4th best team in the Big 10.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »