Home

Has anybody ever won the Heisman in Dynasty?

This is a discussion on Has anybody ever won the Heisman in Dynasty? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-15-2010, 06:44 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Has anybody ever won the Heisman in Dynasty?

I won the Heisman for the first time with a true sophomore WR with Florida State. Guy is a monster. Was the No. 1 overall recruit coming out of high school. As a true soph, he was a 91 overall, with 98 speed, 99 acc, 81 catch. He put up about 55 catches for 1200 yards and 17 TDs.

His redshirt freshman QB finished third in the Heisman. He tossed for 41 Tds versus 10 ints and about 3700 yards.
Old 09-15-2010, 07:04 PM   #10
MVP

stoncold32's Arena

OVR: 17

A guy in my dynasty had well over 3,000 rushings yds with Armando Allen....smh...

He thought he was a lock for the Heisman, but in the last week, somehow Noel Devine got it. LOL
Old 09-15-2010, 07:12 PM   #11
Hard Times.

Bellsprout's Arena

OVR: 40

I had Alshon Jeffery go off for over 2000 yards and 20+ TD's and he won it.

Blame Lattimore for getting hurt. I had nothing else. And Jeffery is almost uncoverable on deep routes.
A lot of you guys seem pretty cool, but you have wieners.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-15-2010, 07:25 PM   #12
All Star

Kobalt's Arena

OVR: 41

Nope, don't really try to win one either.
Old 09-15-2010, 07:55 PM   #13
Pro

The Amaizen Blue's Arena

OVR: 7

I've gotten robbed out of it twice... First with Forcier having a 20 TDs rushing and 20 TDs passing. 3,000 yards passing. And the year after with Vincent Smith 1,800 yards 22 TDs. What I don't understand is how I can lead the Heisman voting the entire season, never let up, and lose it dramatically during the voting to players with worse stats than mine.
Old 09-15-2010, 07:57 PM   #14
Hard Times.

Bellsprout's Arena

OVR: 40

I ran for 3,000 and 40 something scores with Roy Helu in NCAA 09 or 10 (I don't remember) and didn't win it.

I honestly think there's a point where your stats can be so outlandish that the game won't give you the trophy. It's the only way I can explain why Helu didn't win it that year, or why Lattimore can rush for just over 2,000 and 20 TD's and get beat out by Trent Richardson and his 1,700 yards and mid-teens TD's, as happened in the first year of my South Carolina Dynasty.

Good chance they programmed it so Freshman can't win it, I guess.
A lot of you guys seem pretty cool, but you have wieners.
Old 09-15-2010, 09:36 PM   #15
Rookie

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dayman
Good chance they programmed it so Freshman can't win it, I guess.
Nah, i actually had a Freshman CB win it, I was excited since he was the first 5* CB I got (he was actually an athlete). Since his second position was WR, he had 80 catching. He ended the season with 32 INTs, I figured they would just stop throwing his way.

I also had a pocket passer QB win it, he didn't have many (if any) rushing yards. The key was, i spread the ball around a lot. So instead of it looking like 1 WR was doing all the work, it looked liked "this team is doing well because of this QB." But I did have my 2 starting WRs and my TE over 1,000 yds.

I've also had a WR get it too, but he was my starting WR/KR/PR.

P.S. I play on heisman and it was a teambuilder team that took forever to become a 6* school
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-16-2010, 01:07 AM   #16
Rookie

LunchBox Legend's Arena

OVR: 1

The game randomly chooses the Heisman winner. Turn off auto save and advance the week a couple of different times and the winner will change between #1 and #2 on the list.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »