Home

SUGGESTIONS, PLEASE!!

This is a discussion on SUGGESTIONS, PLEASE!! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-23-2010, 10:59 AM   #1
Rookie

Wootheel221068's Arena

OVR: 2
SUGGESTIONS, PLEASE!!

I know this has been talked about....BUT....

I looking for a good team to start a dyasty with, one that I will keep for as long as I can.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-23-2010, 12:08 PM   #2
Rookie

Keenan G.'s Arena

OVR: 0
Re: SUGGESTIONS, PLEASE!!

How about Georgia Tech? Good quality team and they run the triple option. Plus, you get to play and beat UGA every year!!!

~KG
Old 09-23-2010, 12:21 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 4

I usually pick a 3* team in a good conference. Illinois, Colorado, Washington, etc. Gives you a recruiting challenge as well as a tough conference schedule. And when your team becomes good and your prestige goes up, you will still have to recruit against your conference's powerhouse teams and play them during the course of the year.

Right now, I'm Iowa State in my offline dynasty. I think they were 2* (this is my second year with them). In fact, they may still be 2* because I only won 2 games last season!!!
Old 09-23-2010, 12:26 PM   #4
Rookie

Wootheel221068's Arena

Did you play all the games in your Iowa State dynasty?
Old 09-23-2010, 12:32 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 3

check out the Baylor Bears, they've got a really good scrambling qb, a really nice stadium, in the Big 12, Good recruiting state, and best of all good looking Uni's
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-23-2010, 12:35 PM   #6
Rookie

Wootheel221068's Arena

I actually had thought of them too.. Thanks for reminding me.
Old 09-23-2010, 01:03 PM   #7
Pro

Scrapps's Arena

OVR: 14

I like playing with Minnesota. Middle of the road school in a BCS conference. And they do have some talent on their roster. Also, have nice uni's (with plenty of options) and a new stadium.
Old 09-23-2010, 01:36 PM   #8
Rookie

BigSteveTN09's Arena

OVR: 3

Go with Tulane

Even though they're a one star program in CUSA, they have the potential for a LOT of upside.

There's usually good talent coming out of Louisiana, and you can easily pipeline Texas.

Solid rivalry against LSU already.

They play in the Super Dome (~80,000), so you can have a loud stadium if you keep up the good work.

Their jersey selection isn't THAT boring.

You can pretty much design the program from the ground up because all of the players are kind of crappy. If you want to run the wishbone, you can start from scratch recruiting that. If you want to run the 3-3-5, you can start from scratch with that. etc.

If you continue the good work you can get invited to the SEC, creating a more challenging future.

The best thing is, you'll know that YOU are the reason the team won its national championship(s) in the future because you had to sit through all the crappy years and recruit your own talent and build your own schemes.

It's worth it.

Winning against Bama with a team like Florida, OSU, Texas, OU, etc is not anywhere near as rewarding as the feeling that you get when you beat a big team with a small-time program.
EVERY game that you play with Tulane is a struggle. Every possession is incredibly important. Every sub makes the difference. Every play-call determines the outcome. It's great.
NHL - Predators

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »