Home

2 ANNOYING BUGS in NCAA 2004

This is a discussion on 2 ANNOYING BUGS in NCAA 2004 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-08-2003, 08:01 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: 2 ANNOYING BUGS in NCAA 2004

1. If your D-lineman makes his way offsides, and if it's not an important down and situation, just take that opportunity to get a free hit on the qb/fb/rb. Take your pick.

2. Yeah, the refs do get in the way, just shrug it off, it does happen in real life. They'll make a correction and add a new animation for taking the refs out next year (most likely).

I also had a very unbelievable play occur while I was on defense. The other team's quarterback drops back from Ace, pump fakes right, my DB's hold ground in zone cover 3, he is still facing toward the right, releases the ball, and it goes to the TE on the left hash mark. It was so incredibly awkward I just paused and scratched my head. Made me wonder why I'm playing this game.
Old 08-09-2003, 11:21 AM   #18
MVP

Jayhawk's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: 2 ANNOYING BUGS in NCAA 2004

Quote:

Erv said:
Quote:

soce said:
Okay, at first I thought these two bugs were kind of funny and no big deal BUT last night they almost made me reset my game for the first time which I despise doing.

1) The DT deciding he would like to walk right through the offensive line and set up in a 3-point stance on the OTHER side of the football. WTF is this all about?!?!?! He did this to me on a crucial 3rd and 3 with the game on the line.

2) I like all the AI that they added to the DBs this year, HOW ABOUT GIVING A LITTLE TO THE STUPID REFS!!! The damn ref keeps getting in the way of my WR when I run the post route and knocks me off the ball. WTF!!!! I have enough problems getting my WR to catch the ball. I don't need the referee helping out the defense and interfering with my WR.

Okay, thanks, I got to blow off some steam.

number one might be to get offsides penalties called maybe.

You must have never seen this thing. The DT will set up like a LB and then just start walking/prowling through whatever is in his way and then he will set up around 4 yards back of the deep back in his DT stance. This cost me the SMU-BYU College Classic

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »