Home

Pocket Scout™ College Football v2.0 (NCAA 2011) PC APP

This is a discussion on Pocket Scout™ College Football v2.0 (NCAA 2011) PC APP within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-08-2011, 07:02 AM   #49
Rookie

vilsack08's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Pocket Scout™ College Football v2.0 (NCAA 2011) PC APP

Quote:
Originally Posted by KuruptOwnz
This does work with an offline dynasty, correct?
On XBox, not on PS3.
Old 01-10-2011, 04:49 PM   #50
Rookie

KuruptOwnz's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by vilsack08
On XBox, not on PS3.
Okay, thanks!
Old 01-10-2011, 11:38 PM   #51
Rookie

KuruptOwnz's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by khaliib
Pocket,

I came across something that might be the reason why the game doesn't recognize any edited roster saves.

Tinkering around with a Madden/NCAA roster in Modio and LeFluffie, I noticed that after resign and/or rehash, the file date is changed to current date/time.

While trying to load in Madden or NCAA, the original file date is noted when highlighting the modified save within the load screen or it does not show a file date at all.

Both instances report file is damaged etc....

But when same modified save is highlighted in Modio or LeFluffie to load again, it notates the modified date and time instead of the file date from the in-game load screen.

I'm wondering could this date issue/change be what is preventing a modified roster save from being recognized?

I've done this several times with both games with different roster files, and the same thing occurs. The in-game load shows original date but any edit/saves in the App's stamps the save with a modified date.

"If" this might be the issue, maybe the App makers could be contacted to see if there is a way for the app to keep original date for save or if the user could somehow write the original date in the save themselves, instead of app injecting a modified date stamp in the save?

Fingers crossed with much wishing
I'm a bit confused after reading this... Are you telling me there is a way to edit recruiting classes?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-12-2011, 12:29 PM   #52
#nouss

WyxHarmon's Arena

OVR: 18

Found a working version of this on my computer.

I love you. So much.
Ravens

73 - 72
Old 01-12-2011, 08:22 PM   #53
Rookie

slingstone's Arena

OVR: 0

Thank you for the hard work you put into Pocket Scout. I bought your full version 2.2 to use the player calculator for the dynasty that my roommate and I are running on PS3. It worked like a charm. We didn't recruit anyone that didn't meet a certain level range overall, so all of our recruits were right where we needed them to be, ratings wise. We weren't generally able to pick up the best recruits, but it certainly helped with finding the gems that are so crucial for two-star schools like ours.

Also, using the calculator has really educated us about what to look for in our recruits, so now we're a lot better at "eyeballing" guys before we even enter their stats.

I'll definitely be back for updates and new versions as you release them. Thanks again!
Old 01-23-2011, 05:37 PM   #54
Recruiting App

PocketScout's Arena

OVR: 12

I just wanted to check in and thank all of you who use this app. I am glad that it has enhanced you enjoyment of a great football game.
Old 01-24-2011, 01:33 PM   #55
Rookie

OVR: 2

It's the only way I can recruit now!
Just learned that the double-numbers (two guys ranked #2, e.g.) show the other guy at that rating who will only show up in the off-season.
Took me too many seasons to pick up on this, and wasn't certain until I guessed about this this season and picked up two guys at positions I needed, kind of stringing along two lesser guys from the in-season that I was able to cut loose when I picked up the better, off-season pair.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-26-2011, 03:07 PM   #56
Rookie

stigs007's Arena

OVR: 0

Quick question, just so I'm clear. If I buy the 2.2 version, I'll be able to use the calculator for PS3 correct? Does it work for all positions, b/c when I downloaded the free one just to look at it, the only two listed were QB and K.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »