Home

Conference Invites

This is a discussion on Conference Invites within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-22-2010, 10:29 PM   #9
Pro

tarheelguy4736's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Conference Invites

I created a one star school in teambuilder... location in South Carolina... and placed them in the C-USA and won three conference championships and won the fiesta and sugar bowl. Brought the school up to a 4 star prestige and got invited to join the ACC in my 4th year and replaced a 1 star Duke school.
Old 10-23-2010, 12:10 AM   #10
Pro

nwfdwill's Arena

OVR: 10

I'm trying out this logic right now. I'm Tulane, and I have had three undefeated seasons (didn't come easy, btw), including one Nat'l championship. This year, I put Vandy on my schedule to try to put the Green Wave back in the SEC.
Old 10-23-2010, 01:37 AM   #11
Rookie

Sori's Arena

OVR: 1

I think invite only come from BCS conferences this year. I have yet to get any invites from CUSA, MWC, MAC, WAC, etc etc... but get invites from BCS conferences that make no sense prestige wise or talent wise.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-23-2010, 02:09 AM   #12
Banned

OVR: 3

I am beginning to think this game does not have conference invites. Im in year 4 of my TB dynasty with a team outta Kentucky and i just finished a National Championship season in the Sunbelt and Miss St went 0-12 and i got no invite.

How about that logic?
Old 10-23-2010, 02:28 AM   #13
MVP

OVR: 15

There's a degree of randomness to the conference invites, but also, it's not based on just one year. If the SEC dropped the worst team in its conference every season and replaced them with the best team that regional works every season, in 6 seasons, it'd look extremely different most likely.

And teams don't really need to change conferences that often.

If after 5 seasons, you've built your school up to a 6-star prestige and you're in a region with a conference who has a 1-star prestige (and they've been 1-star for a while now), then you might start complaining...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »